new here. looking to meet new people :)

Options
Married first time mommy trying to lose weight. On day 4 and not feeling very motivated today. Thought instead of eating i would post on here and try to make new friends. :)

Replies

• robyn0123
    robyn0123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy. I my name is Robyn I am also new to fitness pal. I joined a week and a half ago. Everyday is a challenge but I find I do better if I plan my food diary the night before and then all I have to do is eat what I listed.
    I am a moomy of one also only my baby is now 6 and I'm still trying to lose "the baby weight!" Hopefully this is the last diet I will have to be on!:smile:
  • skinnydreams74
    Options
    You've come to the right place! Most, if not all of us are here for the same reasons! Let's get fit together!
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! I'm Gloria, almost 26, and 5'1". I love this site, it has helped me so much. I'll send u a request :)
  • shells72280
    Options
    Welcome! I am brand new - Day 1! Congrats on the new baby:) I'm Michelle, and I'd love to be friends so we can keep each other motivated!
  • meatbalmommy
    meatbalmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined because my 3 year old son told me I look like a meatball. Only been about a week but having a hard time getting motivated... Especially finding time to exercise.. Would love to make some friends/ fitness buddies too.
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your baby! You've come to the right place for support and motivation :)
    Feel free to add me if you like!