Started today

Options
What a fantastic tool. I just logged in food for today and was told I had not eaten enough! I can't even imagine. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I ask for prayer.

Replies

• 619cthompson
    Options
    I, too also started today but for the 5th time this year. With having over 60lbs to lose hoping to lose at least 20lbs by christmas. Hoping we both get our wishes this year.
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just started a couple months ago also I have 100 pounds to loose too
  • cmramsey
    cmramsey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I have about 150 pounds to lose and have been on here for 25 days. This is the first time I have stayed with anything this long; I also have walked at least a mile every day for 25 days. I am 59 years old and work full time and am trying very hard and can also use a lot of prayer.

Take care and take one day at a time!
  • megtastic80
    Options
    I started (again!) two weeks ago.. I had 33 kilo's to lose and today at the end of week 2, Total Loss = 2.3 kg and 3cm from waist... I am taking a photo each week, in the same clothes, at the same time, its great for motivation. I cant wait to see the results like other peoples progress photos on here!!

P.S Looking for motivational friends, so feel free to add me!
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nice job and Great start
  • mariclemm
    Options
    I've been here for about a month and have over a hundred pounds to lose and definitely need as many friends as I can get on here. This is really the first time I've stuck to actually counting calories and holding myself accountable, so I'm hopeful that I will be looking great in a years time.

Anyone new or old, feel free to add me!

I'll be doing the same thing of taking a picture of myself in the same clothes throughout my transformation. I just have to get a full length mirror first! XD
  • 911Megz
    Options
    Hello all!!! Welcome to those who have just started!!! I have been on for almost 2 years. I'm just about at my goal weight, but I still LOVE to log my food!!!! It keeps me in check! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need support & accountability! :)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic tool. I just logged in food for today and was told I had not eaten enough! I can't even imagine. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I ask for prayer.

Prayers aren't needed. Hard work and dedication will take you a lot further.
  • Arlenecf
    Options
    Don't get discourage, but it is important to use all your calories a day to lose weight. I am faced with the same challenge. I tried weight watchers and that was one of the important things I learn with the program. Weigh watchers tell one to use all the points each day. The body needs this especially when you are exercising. Keep on losing, smiling and thou shall love thou self.::happy:
  • Arlenecf
    Options
    awesome, keep on walking and the weight will walk itself off your body. :smile: