Ate WAYYY too much yesterday!!!ERRR!

Options
I went wayyy over my calories yesterday. I am wondering if there is anything I can do today to "rectify" yesterday? Should I work out more all week? Honestly, how much damage does going way over do to the week?

Thanks everyone :(

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    How much is WAY too much? lol My doctor told me I should try and eat 1800-1900 calories about once a week or so to sort of shock your metabolism. I normally eat about 1200-1300.
  • VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For the last week and half I have been exercising 50 min everyday and eating 1200-1500 cals. Yesterday i had 2700 calories!!! I had wine with dinner and it was all down hill from there :( No more alcohol for me. I do NOT make good decisions!!! I am just wondering how much this will set me back this week?? any ideas? thanks!!!
  • VegasBaby
    Options
    I am trying to get in a shape for a big trip I have coming up in a week and a half...(plus I want to continue my weight loss, but just trying to maximize the next week or so as best as possible)
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Just move on. Remember stressing doesn't help your body at all! Accept your screw up and remember it's a new day :) You can't really work off extra calories you eat unless it's relatively soon after you consume it, otherwise it's already digested and you end up burning too many calories today for what you ate. Just focus on today, tomorrow and every day there after.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    DRINK LOTS OF WATER. A lot of times, at least for me, when I drink alcohol and then eat, I'm usually eating salty things that I normally would stay away from. So drink lots of water and flush out as much salt as you can and it might help you out a little bit too.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with lulabellewoowoo. Every time I over indulge it comes back to bite me. I just flush out my system with about double the amount of water I would drink any other day of the week.
  • VegasBaby
    Options
    Alright. Thanks everybody. I am still frusterated (I have been doing so good!!) But I am going to move on and drink a ton of water doing it!!!

Thanks again