Ugh, holidays are the worst....

Options
I don't know about any of you, but my worst couple of days these past few months on mfp have been the holidays, besides going well over my limit (500-1000 kcal's) on such days, there's something about the overindulgence of beer that makes me feel bloated, like I've gained 10 pounds the next morning. Back on track today, but the "party" days feel all the worse the next morning since I've begun this trek!!! :wink:

Replies

• Culley34
    Options
    Crank water the following morning. If possible, try and get a workout in. Last but not least-- friends say that using a steam room or a sauna helps them cleanse. Just be careful about putting your body under too much stress.

Also, not the funnest option, but try and schedule a workout really early the following day. Its a great deterrent to say... "Do I really want that beer / dessert / candy bar?
  • kennyh75
    kennyh75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Beer, and especially wine, are easily my weaknesses!
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Beer, and especially wine, are easily my weaknesses!

Mine too!!
  • Culley34
    Options
    The empty calories are killers. It comes down to setting limits for yourself.
  • crazycakez
    Options
    Yep, I've been feeling like this all day too and didn't have a chance to get a workout in. Hopefully it will pass by tomorrow!