85lbs+ gone.....(w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What an amazing wonderful person you are!!! You look awesome!
  • katarinakr
    Options
    Jenna! Thanks for sharing. Wow, you look amazing (and happy)!! I'm inspired. :)
  • SheikFanel
    Options
    Amazing! You're an inspiration!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great progress! :)
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing! Way to go girl!
  • akilianamalia
    akilianamalia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow, nice work! you look amazing! what dedication!!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU'RE DOING GREAT, CONGRATS THUS FAR!
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Jenna, thanks for posting. I find it so inspiring when I see such results. You are one strong lady!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wowzer great job! I swear that in your first pic I would've guessed your age in the mid 40's....your last pic is wonderful...healthier and younger...20s! Excellent!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Congrats!!!!!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Such amazing progress!
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing, keep up the great work!!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jenna, and I have been struggling with my weight since a very young age. During my teens, my weight was as high as 360 lbs. Before I started my weight loss in Febuary, 6 months ago, I was 339 (in the progress pictures). Now, at 20 years old, I have decided to make a change. I have lost 85lbs+ and I am still going strong. My current weight is 254lbs, and someday I hope to be as low as 160lbs. I am 5'8".

Weight loss has been the best thing that could have ever happened to me and I am happy with the changes I have made in my life.

Here are some pics. Please do not hesitate to add me as a friend, I still have 80+ more lbs to lose, and I will be here to support anyone along the way! Thank you for reading!

360+
    29q1our.jpg

339+
    2ug1hz4.jpg

339lbs - 254lbs
    15hn8uw.jpg

recent picture
    2hnopz6.jpg

recent picture
    23k44rn.jpg
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! please add me to your friends so we can inspire one another! thanks!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Jenna - you r doing awesome! You look great!
  • eduardoschoen
    Options
    Incredible transformation. You can see it in your smile. Congratulations!
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your story and pictures inspire me, You look fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jenna, and I have been struggling with my weight since a very young age. During my teens, my weight was as high as 360 lbs. Before I started my weight loss in Febuary, 6 months ago, I was 339 (in the progress pictures). Now, at 20 years old, I have decided to make a change. I have lost 85lbs+ and I am still going strong. My current weight is 254lbs, and someday I hope to be as low as 160lbs. I am 5'8".

Weight loss has been the best thing that could have ever happened to me and I am happy with the changes I have made in my life.

Here are some pics. Please do not hesitate to add me as a friend, I still have 80+ more lbs to lose, and I will be here to support anyone along the way! Thank you for reading!

360+
    29q1our.jpg

339+
    2ug1hz4.jpg

339lbs - 254lbs
    15hn8uw.jpg

recent picture
    2hnopz6.jpg

recent picture
    23k44rn.jpg

here's another recent picture :)

3akiu.jpg
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job. Way to go
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have accomplished so much! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!