New to this

Options
I have been on here for a while, but just wondering if this really works for people. I am looking for friends to help me find some motivation and accountability, but not sure how to go about it. I have sent out some requests for some blogs that really impressed me but haven't heard back...yet.

Replies

• cherrychild33
    Options
    Hello!! My brother-in-law is a success story from this site, so yes- it does work! :)

I would love to be your friend!!

Lets support each other!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've had some success, yes.. and I've worked really hard to get here.. Thanks for the request...

The most important thing I've learned is that I must be honest and accountable to myself.. the rest is about my own motivation to really make a change in my life and lifestyle. It IS working and I feel sooo much better.. but I'm not finished.. hang in there, we can help each other!
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can say with some confidence that YES, this DOES WORK!! For me, at least, I believe it's worked because I haven't been treating it as a diet, but as a lifestyle. See the difference? I've spent time working on getting rid of my old, bad habits (binge eating, eating out all the time, etc) and replacing them with new, good habits (daily exercise, vegetables, fruit, etc). Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!