Hi

Options
Hi, Really need to get fit and healthy again. I'll be 60 in January and don't want to see existing health problems worsen.

Replies

• grippycat1
    Options
    Welcome, bokbok10!
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You're making such a great decision for yourself by being here and making these changes. Congrats on getting started and best of luck to you! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • edmundmoore
    Options
    I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I am really enjoying it. I figured I would try to get to know some of you all who are on here. I am 20 and trying to get in the best shape I can and lose some extra weight as I'm getting ready to leave for basic training! Hit me up I'm here to motivate cause i know i need it just as much! Good Luck Everyone!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi, Bokbok! That isart of my motivation. I have a few medical issues that I want to be in control of, instead of the other way around.
    And not doing well this week, honestly.

Good luck on your journey!
  • krisklim
    krisklim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Bokbok,

I am 56 - recently exited my job of 34 years - not on friendly terms - and look in the mirror and, frankly, do not recognize myself. I signed up 2 weeks ago and this is the first time I have logged my food or exercise. Hard to deal with reality!

I am going to be honest with myself for the first time in a very long time. Wish you luck also.