MFP Fantasy Football League?

Options
1235»

Replies

• leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    One spot left. Who will be team 14? :)

I agree the draft should be moved to tomorrow. Also, how long do the ESPN drafts last? I had my Yahoo league draft (8 teams) last night and we took 45 minutes. I've heard others can take as long as 3-4 hours.

Believe you get 2 minutes per pick, most people are a lot quicker. If someone isn't there then it will start doing those picks within 10 seconds so you don't have to wait 2 full minutes each time.

If someone isn't able to make it then just pre-rank your players, no point everyone auto-drafting for a few missing.
  • Kearsed
    Kearsed Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Only 1 person said no to tomorrow so far, auto draft is hoooooooooooooorrible
    Sure is. Some teams will be amazing and others lolworthy
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Joined and excited to be here :)
  • leafstucker16
    Options
    I sent the league admin a message to see if anything will be changed
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. If you want in I have changed settings and draft will be this evening at 8pm ET. I know this is not convenient for some people but after messaging everyone already signed up the majority with fine with 8 tonight. If you want in this league I need to invite you. So PM me your email address and I will send you an invite. So far I have gotten 7 email addys from people.

I am very sorry I screwed up the first league settings. Not sure why it will not allow me to change settings but it won't. I have tried a dozen times. Alright, hope we can make this happen!

Thanks

Tony
  • nikkolec
    Options
    We still need more teams for the second league. C'mon guys, sign up!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that we can all agree on a fair bet. Something like an embarassing profile picture to be put up for a week. Something within reason, something not demeaning. The actual picture, pose or whatever at winner's command?
  • glengiles
    Options
    betting was not a part of the deal! How about the winner gets to eat a whole pizza w/no calories!!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I've done all the main sites you mentioned. I prefer ESPN over them all.
  • leafstucker16
    Options
    I am hoping that we can all agree on a fair bet. Something like an embarassing profile picture to be put up for a week. Something within reason, something not demeaning. The actual picture, pose or whatever at winner's command?

Winner of this season gets to pick one person, that person has to put a picture up of them "Tebowing" as the profile pic on this site for a week? lol
  • leafstucker16
    Options
    Also, we need one more team for the first league guys!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Also, we need one more team for the first league guys!!

I am too lazy to google, please 'splain to me.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    league is full :(

I just saw this too. If we can get some more interested members, we'll have a second league. I just set it up and the link and password is below. The auction style draft will be on Tuesday night at 8pm ET/7pm CT. This will ensure that our picks will be able to help us out since doing the draft past Wednesday would not help some with players in that game.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1112294

password: MFPfootball

Lots of Room and the Drafts Tonight!!! Get in on it!!
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    NFL.com has the best one to me

I am open to all of them though
  • letsgetit
    Options
    I was trying to join but it said I had the wrong password, did that change as well I just did a copy and paste for both teams actually
  • letsgetit
    Options
    nevermind, the copy and pasting part was the problem lol. I guess it had some invisible characters
  • willboyles
    willboyles Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OK, MFP nation we need you... we have six teams left in a fantasy football league. Draft is tonight.

Here
    Here is the website...

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1112294
    The password is mfpfootball...

Y'all hurry to fill these slots
  • glengiles
    Options
    The draft tonight was pretty cool. Only got one player I wanted and I guess that would everybody's first round pick. Maybe not the first rounder you wanted, but still got a good player. So, what happened to the league that's supposed to draft tomorrow night?
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I missed the draft last night due to school obligations with the kids and it looks like it didn't happen? What happened?