I'm ready... I think.

Options
Ok, so I know I am ready physically, but still trying to get my mind in the same book, on the same page and praying for the same line. Need to lose 70lbs. Tired of being tired. Did the other program and lost 40 lbs 7 years ago, but have gained most of it back. It's great program, but joined this one because I have friends/family who are a part of it. Think I need that additional support from those I know and love and those who I hope to know. h

Replies

• drsmithtft
    drsmithtft Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you. It is always nice to have family here for that little extra support. My wife uses this also.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. I need to lose almost 100 to get in the healthy BMI range. At this point just getting under 200 wil make me happy :smile:

Susan
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are here! You took the first steps, signed up, and you've put yourself out there for the support of the forums. You are ready! Tell yourself that, and just leave off the "I think." You are ready! I used to hate positive self talk like that, thinking it didn't work and was super cheesy. In this case, it is true. You have to KNOW that you are ready and can do this. Now go!!! Start living that healthier life! :)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard - and don't worry about not being "ready".
    Just start logging what you eat, do a bit of exercise and you'll be on your way, even before you are ready!
  • yinellyrod
    Options
    Welcome !!! Like someone said: you made the first step for this journey... Put your mind,body,& heart and you'll see success as fast as 123.. I know you could do it! you said you lost 40 before what makes you think you cant???? GOOD LUCK !! Add me if you'd like
  • lanelauren24
    Options
    Today was my first day! I'm nervous but ready for a change. Maybe we could motivate each other? Good Luck!