A water question...

Options
Do you stop drinking water after a certain hour? I'm tired of waking up to use the bathroom - I wake up every 2-3 hours. How many hours before bed should I stop drinking? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Replies

• jessababy22
    Options
    i try to pee before going to bed. but i usually stop an hour before bed, but that's me....
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do pee right before I get into bed lol. :-( I have to pay attention to when I stop drinking but I thought it was 2-3 hours before.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I was having this same problem a while ago, I have to stop drinking water a couple of hours before bed... unless I'm REALLY thirsty, but I try to avoid feeling thirsty by drinking adequate amounts of fluid earlier in the day.
    And whatever you do, don't drink anything caffeinated close to bedtime either, because that might make you have to go all the time as well..
  • Giggles16
    Giggles16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Usually between 8-9 I stop drinking water and that's on work days. I also do go to the bathroom before going to bed. It just depends. so maybe like 2-3 hours before. But I have to say I still end up getting to use the bathroom prob once or twice :drinker:
  • leska1216
    Options
    I drink water from the time I get out of bed until the time I go to bed. Pee before bed, no getting up during the night, then pee in morning when up. In excess of 8 liters of water a day. All is good.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    No. I frequently wake up in the middle of the night and drink water. If I pee right before bed I don't normally need to until morning.