Bloating

Options
For some reason for the past few days I feel kinda bloated. I think its because I eat so many carbs from pasta, rice, and foods other than fruits or veggies. I usually don't bloat. My diary is open so you can look. Any thoughts?

Replies

• healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You may want to consider what you said - about the lack of fruit and veggies and presence of the heavier carbs? Not even for health reasons, just comfort reasons - I stay away from carbs. I tend to hurt, gut-wise, when I've had a strong presence of carbs in a day. Don't forget tons of water! It reduces the bloating and, aside from making you use the little girls' room all the time, has no negative effects, only the great positive ones :D
  • 48vixen
    48vixen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    try adding a slice or 2 of lemon to your water it helps with bloating and is a natural diuretic. Hope it helps!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    lack of fruit and veggies and presence of the heavier carbs

I agree with the above. Add some veggies and fruits. They seem to help with that sort of thing. I know the heavier carbs make you feel stuffed and bloated at times. Broccoli is an easy one to include. I sometimes buy Cantaloupe that's pre-cut or watermelon. Basically, something that will have more water in it and is lighter. Other than that, you look like you're got some tasty stuff there. :happy: