New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone I am new and just started my new healthier eating plan 3 weeks ago. I am loving it and have found that a lot of what I thought about healthy eatting is not true. All the food doesn't taste like cardboard and I am not hungry all the time. I enjoy meeting new people so feel free to message me losing weight is always more fun in groups. Guess that's why I am glad my nutrionist recommended this sight. Nice to meet you all

Replies

• giorgiomera
    Options
    welcome to MyFitnessPal! I'll add you :)
  • jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome! im new too and always looking for new friends. feel free to add me.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Site helps a lot. My husband and I joined together and have lost over 50 lbs each since January. Slow going now but still going. Feel so much better and can do so much more. Best suggestion is to take "before" pictures and measurements. I always was behind the camera so I don't have many. It is nice to compare later. Good luck!
  • julesw734
    Options
    I know what you mean about healthier eating.. I having been trying a all Vegetarian diet for the last month and so far I am really liking it... Welcome to the group ...If you want you can be friend me..
  • yinellyrod
    Options
    welcome ! Same here I'm new to this; well I started a year ago but never followed through and now I have 3 months just doing it. I'll add you add me as well :)
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome, nice to meet you too. i joined 3 weeks ago also. Love it.
  • annie660
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you
  • K3ll0ggs
    K3ll0ggs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you too. You (and anyone else) can add me :smile:
  • johnmcc215
    johnmcc215 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    welcome!