Onederland...Finally!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome! How long did it take you?

I recorded the entire journey on the chart in the post. Took me from 1 APR 2001 (265lbs) until yesterday. I did see it a few times in the past few weeks but I did not count it. I weigh in each weekend when I first wake up. Yesterday was the first time I saw below 200 on that weigh in. The slow down in the past month was per my plan. I slowed it down to 1lb per week. I still exercise plenty but I am eating a bit more than when I was dropping 2-3 pounds a week.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's great news and a big inspiration!
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats! This is inspiring, I am about 4 or 5 lbs away! It can't come any sooner! Keep up the good work!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    *HIGH FIVE* Congrats!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! cheers.gif
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I kept it off....
    Yay me!!! I made it to Onederland. Chart Below. If you are headed there yourself then I will see you soon. :glasses:

Capture-2.png
  • SMiller074
    SMiller074 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're awesome!
  • kaylace1
    kaylace1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Fantastic! That is a great accomplishment. Go buy some new clothes! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!