Had a bad couple of days.

Options
Just have been feeling crappy the last few days, I didn't work out yesterday or today and I haven't logged. I haven't gone completely overboard, but I have definitely slipped a tiny bit. I feel so guilty now, though! I've been getting great results trying to lose the baby weight. I plan on getting back on track tomorrow.. but I just wanted to vent on here for a minute. I just really couldn't even bring myself to work out tonight. UGHHH I hate feeling like this.

Thanks for listening (reading) :)

Replies

• goodbyerachel
    Options
    few days? FEW DAYS. That is nothing! Don't you even think about beating yourself up for a few days. We all need slip days every once in awhile. Going completely overboard for extended periods of time is the problem, not a few days to a bit of guilty indulgence.

You are doing great, tomorrow is a new day. Hit it harder then with your newfound motivation but don't beat yourself up :)
  • alikonner
    Options
    few days? FEW DAYS. That is nothing! Don't you even think about beating yourself up for a few days. We all need slip days every once in awhile. Going completely overboard for extended periods of time is the problem, not a few days to a bit of guilty indulgence.

You are doing great, tomorrow is a new day. Hit it harder then with your newfound motivation but don't beat yourself up :)

Thanks for the pick me up! :)
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    <-most likely will be guilty of going AWOL for a week at a time !! oops.. was only 5 days last time....