way off topic

Options
but can anyone tell me WHY its so stinkin hot!!
i live in san diego CA and its 100 outside im burnin up!!!
trying to think of things for the kids to do INSIDE is hard!
because im usually out and about but its so hot i dont even want to leave the house!!!!

Whats the weather like where YOU are?

Replies

• Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    but can anyone tell me WHY its so stinkin hot!!
    i live in san diego CA and its 100 outside im burnin up!!!
    trying to think of things for the kids to do INSIDE is hard!
    because im usually out and about but its so hot i dont even want to leave the house!!!!

Whats the weather like where YOU are?
  • mattblancarte
    Options
    I can empathize... I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. :wink: I was laying by my pool today for a while and starting roasting. I believe it's mid-90's here right now.

Luckily I work from home and sit inside all day so I don't have to deal with the heat. :glasses:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    cool and rainy...Im in Mass....I wouldn't want 100 but somewhere around 80 would be awesome...soon please soon!! lol

hugs and good luck! I do obsticle courses for my son....he loves them and they are a riot!

Ali
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Unusually hot in Oregon (90 degrees or so.) But I'm loving it. We've had a lot of rain lately, so you won't hear me complaining.
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    :tongue: obsticle coruses! too fun haha

2 year old would love it!
    6 month old wouldnt even let the 2 year old get to it before she destroyed it haha!
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    This whole 'cold in Canada' is just going to far. Well, where I am anyways. Any day I can't wear sandals is a bad day. We haven't had a really nice warm day yet, little worried summer might pass me by. It gets hot here, I swear eventually but right now 100 degrees sounds pretty nice. It's one of those places where you can wear a swim suit and a thermal sweater in the same day. Today is all sweater.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :tongue: obsticle coruses! too fun haha

2 year old would love it!
    6 month old wouldnt even let the 2 year old get to it before she destroyed it haha!

lol I bet!!!
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    yeah we were buidling blocks and she totally destoryed his castle and he had a fit about it too haha!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I live near Chicago and it's loe 60's here, I have the heat on in my office!:blushing: 100 is way too hot for me!!!
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    OOOOH your sooo lukcy hahah!
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    OOOOH your sooo lukcy hahah!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    About 65 here today.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    In MA raining here. What fun it is lol

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    ill trade ya!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    In North Georgia it was about 65 and windy. Going to nice this weekend though.
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It is a cool 55 and rainy here in Martinsburg, WV!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Northern Cali and I can relate to what your going through :tongue: It's in the 100's here too....ugggg!!! :grumble:
    I'm out of control or is it not very smart :ohwell: hahah! I am still ride my bike to work, then I ride to the gym after work and home.
    I went to the gym and got my 60 minutes of cardio in. On my way home I thought about taking the long route, which would of been an extra 20 minute ride, but after thinking about it for a minute I decided I didn't want to die of a heat stroke today :happy:
    My hubby hates this weather ssoooo much. That is why we make frequent trip to Monterey in the summer. Our next trip is in 4 wks...YEPPY :bigsmile:
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    cool and rainy...Im in Mass....I wouldn't want 100 but somewhere around 80 would be awesome...soon please soon!! lol

hugs and good luck! I do obsticle courses for my son....he loves them and they are a riot!

Ali
    Ali,
    I love your signature. I also have an autistic son and it amazes me how some people can be so compassionate and others so cruel to him (and me!)
  • sarah0426
    sarah0426 Posts: 26
    Options
    oh my gosh! seriously I would take 100-degree weather any day over Indiana weather! I hate winter.. my body can't handle the cold.. the sun is where it's at!! I love being outside in the heat.. there are so many outdoor activities to do, and when it's really hot there's always swimming! I really want to move to Arizona!