Pear shaped women out there!

Options
If your pear shaped, and proud of it let me here it :) I'm pear shaped and working on excepting the way I am!

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I am, I love my shape. I may pay in a couple of years for a bit of uh.. surgial enchancement on top but I do like the way I'm put together. The closer I get to my goal the more I realize that being pear shaped doesn't have to mean fat thighs and love handles. It means looking daaaaaaaaaaaaang good in jeans.
  • ashley101009
    Options
    I'm working on trying to love my body! With big thighs and calves! My legs will never be small like I want them to be I'm at 130 with a loss of 23 pounds still have 10 to go to be my goal weight of 120 at 5'3 but hoping that in time I will love my shape!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm not a pear, but I wish I was.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i love pear shaped women.
  • jesjosep
    Options
    pear shaped. not sure I like it, but i am definitely trying to love my body the way it is. it wasn't as much of a problem when i was smaller but as i gain weight i notice it more and more.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i am so pear shaped. soo pear shaped. im 5'6 and at my thinnest weight my ribs were showing and my arms were tiny and i still wore a size 6-7. the pear shape does not go away no matter what i do. it's not just fat, i feel as if my body is literally structurally shaped that way. maybe that's crazy

sometimes i feel good about it other times i wish i had no hips and was narrow like a boy. meh we all want what we cant have right?
  • KimATX
    KimATX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am surely more happy being a pear than I would be if I was an apple....:laugh:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I don't really know what shape I am anymore, but I am going to still claim team pear!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I agree with this article for the most part. Slim your bottom through diet and exercise, then lift heavy with arms and shoulders to increase make yourself appear more hourglass-shaped. That's my goal anyway. I could bench press 200 pounds when I was younger. I am slowly working back up to that. :smile:
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love my shape. I just hate trying to buy jeans because the waist gap is not the business and I've never been a fan of belts. Other than that I love my shape. I wouldn't want to change it for anything.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I love my shape. I just hate trying to buy jeans because the waist gap is not the business and I've never been a fan of belts. Other than that I love my shape. I wouldn't want to change it for anything.

The easiest solution? Get a tailor to take it in. :) It usually is pretty cheap and a quick fix. Check at the dry cleaners.