Insanity Results Week 3 Pics

Options
So I posted on here my week 2 progress pics and just thought that I might keep going as the weeks go by.
So this is week 3 photos, along with week 2 and a photo of before.
I do have to note I didn't eat very well and missed about 3 days of the Insanity workout last week, my bad. I am hoping that I will be able to push myself harded this week.

wee3.jpg
week3.jpg

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wow-that's good for only 3 weeks! Do u know how many inches you've lost so far?
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! I HEART YOUR STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats girl. You are looking great. I wish i had results close to that within 3 weeks.
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    awesome! i want to try that program, but hate to spend the money! i'm scared i'll spend the money and then decide i can't hang. i know i can. i wish i had a group to do it w/ to keep myself accountable!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!!!!!! i want some of this insanity going around lol xx
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    you look great already!!!!!!!!!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! You can definitely definition building your abs/stomach. Great, keep digging deeper. :)
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I havent done my inches yet, probably should, but photos are motivating to me so havent really thought about it though. I might take the inches for week 4, which I will post on here again. :)
    Wow-that's good for only 3 weeks! Do u know how many inches you've lost so far?
  • Bruegge274
    Options
    Wow! Those are some good results. I just started insanity yesterday!
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    looks amazing - great abs. I need to do this.
  • annam25
    annam25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look good! I'm also on week 3! I'm gonna add you :)
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    You can def see that your stomach is getting more toned! Keep it up!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Amazing results....
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Do you realized how far you have come?!! Wow, amazing! If only I saw these results on my body..
    Keep it up! You will reach your goal soon!
    So I posted on here my week 2 progress pics and just thought that I might keep going as the weeks go by.
    So this is week 3 photos, along with week 2 and a photo of before.
    I do have to note I didn't eat very well and missed about 3 days of the Insanity workout last week, my bad. I am hoping that I will be able to push myself harded this week.

wee3.jpg
    week3.jpg
  • frankranieri16
    frankranieri16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started insanity last week. Congrats, you look amazing. Keep it up your doing something right!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome results already! You have a great shape!
  • love_alvarez
    Options
    wow..amazing result. i am on my last day of week 3. I do it at night after work. I lost 5 pounds already!!25lbs to go..the more important thing is i feel healthier and stronger with insanity. If you are on a budget you can just download the videos via torrents like piratebay. I downloaded mine their. I don't follow the meal plan but try to eat within the calories i'm allowed. I think it's working. they said you wouldn't see much different with the scale cause you're turning fats into muscle..gotta wait for month 2 as they said it will show the results..
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing you look great .. is insanity a at home dvd or something you do at the gym
  • Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am planning on starting Insanity in November when I finish up p90x, it is great to see the results people with similar starting points are getting. Way to go, good luck with the rest of the program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!