What day do you weigh in?

Options
Just wondering - what day do you weigh in and do you weigh in once a week or more frequent :)

TIA

Replies

• geogie54
    Options
    Fridays... and only once a week n the morning after I have rolled outta bed.
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am doing nearly every day and getting most upset with the scales. Shall limit to once a week I think.
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I weigh in mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat and sun... lol But offically on Monday!
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I weigh in mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat and sun... lol But officially on Monday!

Ditto to that!!!! I wish I could stop, but I can't... I have to look every day, but only record on Mondays....
  • bc0329
    Options
    I like to weigh in on Saturday mornings after getting out of bed.
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    Saturday or Sunday, although that's probably a bad time because I tend to eat a bit more junk food on the weekends oops
  • tarazena
    tarazena Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself a couple times a day..I know..it's not good..but I record my loss on Mondays which are always my heaviest...Friday's and/or Saturdays are my lightest. lol.
  • GennetteD
    Options
    I only weigh myself once a week, on Sundays.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday, but only log on a Monday. On Sundays I eat however my calories let me (leftover from the week, whatever) but don't exercise, don't drink alcohol, and drink plenty of water, so that my weight is it's most accurate on the Monday. Works for me.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Monday. Keeps me in line on the weekends ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I "weigh in" whenever I take a notion to, but I only log it when the weight goes down. Sometimes that means every three days, sometimes it means 5 weeks will go by. I'm on maintenance now and my weight stays the same within a couple of pounds so I haven't had to log in awhile - but I still weigh in just to keep track.
  • EuSaNaD
    Options
    I weigh-in once per week on Sunday; first thing after I wake up and use the restroom. :happy:

23796223.png
  • angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday morning after I get out of bed. That way I know what I have to work with for the weekend, my most vunerable time. If I've lost that inspires me to not blow it. If I've gained (or not lost) then I know I have to be more careful over the weekend. Keeps me honest!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    biweekly, sunday and thursday. Lately I've been peeking almost daily. Because I was so close to making my mini-goal. Now that I've made that goal I can relax a little and wait till those biweekly weigh-ins.
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Every Friday. I used to weight myself everyday and I'd fluctuate up and down so much it would send me crazy.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I donate plasma twice a week, because we need the money. As part of the screening process, they weigh me on a scale that is calibrated daily. So I just see what the readout is, and write it down when I get home.

I don't dare weigh daily or I will get eating disordered thinking started up again, and that is a bad thing for someone who is in recovery.
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just wondering - what day do you weigh in and do you weigh in once a week or more frequent :)

TIA

make sure the night before i dont eat or drink after 7 and the next day, go to the bathroom first and then
    weigh myself in my bra and pj pants

funny hahah
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Every Sunday so it keeps me motivated for the start of a new week :)

I try to weigh in at home but our scales vary from those in the gym which is what we use to record our official weight from
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I weigh in mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat and sun... lol But officially on Monday!

Ditto to that!!!! I wish I could stop, but I can't... I have to look every day, but only record on Mondays....
    me too
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    End of the week, first thing in the morning after a toilet stop and BEFORE my shower.

I don't even bother to look mid-week heh.