5 feet women BEFORE and AFTER??

Options
Hi guys!! Im 5 feet and I would like to see what to expect for somebody my height? lol It would be a great help to see before and after pics:)

Replies

• sarahbethbeauty
    Options
    Check out the website http://www.mybodygallery.com. It's great because you can put in your height and weight or goal weight and see what other woman look like. You can get a good idea of what to expect. It really opened up my eyes to see that I am actually a lot smaller then what I think. Of course everyone is different, but you get a pretty good idea.
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics up but here are my stats:

5' tall
    Before: 174, about 6 weeks after I had my last baby (when I started MFP). No clue what size I was since my uterus was still going down. Pre-pregnancy I was 164 and a size 10/12, medium/large in shirts.

After: 112, size 0. XS in shirts

I do have an athletic build though so I have a decent amount of muscle naturally.
  • Purplefishie
    Purplefishie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, thanks sarahbethbeau - what a fantastic website. I was searching for something along those lines recently but couldnt find anything. Definitely a great way to see what you really look like, although everyone carries their weight differently....
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's cool thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!