Im i the only one who lose focus as soon as i see food?

Options
Or get hungry?

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I plan my meals for the day the day before and that helps me keep focus, I know what I can have and can look forward to that.

I do however have a multipack of Wotsits in my cupboard now which are shouting at me and I'm finding it hard to ignore them, they're my 'danger food' but they were on offer and they're low cal so if I can restrict myself I shall have one bag a day as my treat.
  • sizzy6
    sizzy6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have a good head and a bad head, unfortunately the bad head seems to win most of the time!
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too, but only if it's something I'd really like to eat! Then suddenly I'm starving and find it hard to resist :laugh:
  • taylorswiftfan18
    Options
    guys add me
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    That is me too- OR I will do good then go home and binge because I am craving "that food" so much.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've just had a bad head day! Choc Croissant were brought into work, and I vowed not to indulge, but guess what..... I did! Guess I'll have to be extra careful for the rest of the day. :smile:
  • kat191
    Options
    i've been treating myself to something yummy if i excersise during the day and have enough calories left at the end of the day that way i dont loose focus and stay on track!
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing right now. I do great at work when I have my meals planned but then I get home and tend to eat anything I want. I think it's mind over matter and we just have to not let the good looking food bait us. I made a motivational board and when I get those cravings for bad food I just look at that and it seems to help.
  • floridachikk
    floridachikk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes! i can be sooo focused, and then I come in to work. Sometimes there's free food for staff and it just sticks on my mind until I have to go get some of whatever it is, and it's all junk. Pizza, cake, chips... I don't keep those things in my house because I know I have terrible will power. It's like work is sabotaging me. :( Thankfully there hasn't been anything in a while.
  • venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So glad im not the only 1. I really thought that i was the only 1 who lacked that little self dicipline to say no to food sometimes...
  • debiw1234
    Options
    I could have written every post on here. I gained 7 pounds last week because I couldn't stop eating food...even stuff I don't like. :sad:
  • flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you are not alone, i can even plan my meals and at the last moment give up and do something else although this tends to be because im cooking for hubby and 3 kids meal one and meal 2 for my 4th kid so by the time it gets to mine ive made extra of one of the other dinners.

And please before anyone jumps on the bandwagon and says let hubby cook hes cooked twice in the 14 years and on both counts ive landed in hospital no thanks plus 4th kid has leukemia an intorrance to dairy and some drugs he cant taste what hes eating so he needs stronger flavours that of course the other kids dont like. yes very easy to lose focus