85lbs+ gone.....(w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• ronleuty
    ronleuty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! We're all with you!
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job!! WOW! :flowerforyou:
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You're doing amazingly well!! congratulations on your success to date!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hope you are so very proud of yourself. You are young and YOU did it! You conquered what so many of us "old" gals should have done at your age!! You look great!
  • LITTLE_CJ
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome! :)
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier. WELL DONE YOU :-)
  • timewith3
    timewith3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Keep up the hard work!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow you're doing wonderful! You can see so much change! Best of luck in the rest of your journey!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you are doing incredible!!!!! great job.........u look so good!
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look absolutely amazing! You must be so very thrilled with your progress!
  • philipjm
    philipjm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A tremendous inspiration to everyone
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful and much younger!

This! You look like your own daughter. It's always an eye opener how our weight can age our appearance so much. Very inspiring for us folk getting up there in years as it is. :laugh:

Way to go, and congratulations on the rewards of your hard work!
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wowzer!
  • ilovejeska
    Options
    you look awesome. i am so happy for you and you have inspired me to just stick it out and be strong until the end.
  • Karri_Bryant
    Karri_Bryant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow When I first pulled up your pictures I thought you were so pretty heavy, but OMG you are just healthy and beautiful now! Way to go!!!
  • hmarch77
    hmarch77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow AMAZING JOB!!! And your current picture is you at 254? Well you don't look it at all.
    My daughter is turning 14 in a few days and is overweight. Since I have lost so much weight in a short amount of time, I was hoping she would jusmp on the weightloss ban wagon with me, but she was telling me she was happy with herself and to stop bothering her with the weight loss-so I did. Now that I am smaller than her and keep going to her closet for clothes (since I am running out of clothes) she is now deciding to take a step into that direction.
    Anyway.... when I see stories like this with young people losing the weight, it makes me think of my daughter and how she can do it too.

Thank you so much for posting your story. You are looking great and keep up the good work!!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    woooow, gooood job..
  • moureenschroeder
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!