CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    Walmart has a Biggest Loser Calendar you might all enjoy. It has a spot each day to write your calories and check boxes for if you complete exercise and stick to your eating plan. It also has tips from the trainers and contestants. It was only $10. I like seeing a snapshot of everything at once. Plus it's in my kitchen so it keeps reminding me of what I am trying to do.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    1/20/10-
    Drank All my water - actually 10 glasses
    Exercised for 30 minutes in the morning
    Exercised for 30 minutes in the evening
    Stayed within calories.

However, gained a 1/2 lb. I believe it is either muscle or the 1/2 lb of mucus in my chest. Slept real poorly last night due to the constant coughing. Hope to do better
  • augustbells
    Options
    BUMP.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    got it, use it, and love it :bigsmile:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    got it, use it, and love it :bigsmile:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    1/21/10- woke up feeling very poorly. slept badly and gained 1/2 lbs. YUCK!!!

However, made the best of it - took sudafed triple action. Felt much better.

Drank all my water
    Stayed within calories
    exercised for 1 hour this evening.

Now off to bed.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Pam- good job for exercising even though you didn't feel well.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Everyone- don't forget to post your weights. I know many of us didn't do as well as we'd like but just keep pushing and the weight will come off.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Still missing a lot of weights. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a nice weekend.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I ate almost an entire 12" pizza last night. I am still suffering today! :sick: Feel like crap! :ohwell:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I ate almost an entire 12" pizza last night. I am still suffering today! :sick: Feel like crap! :ohwell:

:laugh: I know it doesn' seem funny but I had to giggle when I read your post. Pizza is a weakness for me. I avoid it for fear of doing the same thing. We all have days like that. I honestly think we need them to keep us going. Just try to get in some extra exercise and not worry about it too much. Just keep moving in the right direction.:happy:
  • swaite57
    Options
    Hi there everyone. I am a HUGE fan of The Biggest Loser. Watch it every week but finally decided to do something about it. Can I join your group or is it too late?

Let me know . My name is Sandi.

CW is 215
    Goal weight is 160
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Is there a new thread for this week..i couldn't find it if there was :(
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi there everyone. I am a HUGE fan of The Biggest Loser. Watch it every week but finally decided to do something about it. Can I join your group or is it too late?

Let me know . My name is Sandi.

CW is 215
    Goal weight is 160

welcome! I will add you to the next list. Do you have a weight from last week that you'd like to use as a starting weight or do you want this week's weigh in to be your starting weight?
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone. Below is the new thread. I am still missing many weights. Please post your weight if you haven't. Even if you had a bad week don't give up! Even the people on the BL have bad weeks and they have nutritionists, trainers, and hours and hours to work out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78264-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-4
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Evrybody,
    I have not totally fallen off the planet and i'm still in this thing!! Man last week was not good for me food wise. I exercised 5/7 days and got my water in everyday but Saturday - but this weekend was ridiculous and totally indulgent. Monday I was suffering a junk food hangover. Back on track today and forced my self to walk 1 mi before work. I logged in about 9000 steps today but haven't worked out tonight - work is just exhausting right now. I know, no excuses but I feel just drained tonight and honestly I'm going to rest.
    Weigh in tomorrow morining seems like it's goingt o be a horror show - waaay to much sodium and treats.
    So here goes me ... dusting herself off, getting honest and back on track.

Take care everyone and I'll check in tomorrow!
    Janet:heart:
  • saraketner
    Options
    Ok...My weight this week is 142. Up two pounds but I sorta expected it since I have spent the last 4 days partying in Las Vegas:drinker: Hopefully, by next weigh in I'll be back where I want to be!
  • tammym1964
    Options
    1 pound lost
    not bad considering I lost nothing last week and then ate FAIR FOOD this past weekend.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone. Below is the new thread. I am still missing many weights. Please post your weight if you haven't. Even if you had a bad week don't give up! Even the people on the BL have bad weeks and they have nutritionists, trainers, and hours and hours to work out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78264-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-4