Any naturists?

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
Ok, I like being naked, now I have lost weight I really love it, been sunbathing in my garden naked, but it kind of freaks my Husband out as we are very overlooked by several houses, I contacted a local naturist club for info about joining etc, but my Husband is not keen at ALL

I am planning on heading to the local nude beach, anyone here do this? Have tips etc?

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    use plenty of SPF 10,0000
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Im always nude. Any neighbor who looks in my window deserves it.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    we are closet naturalists only in the house...but we live where all our windows are covered so no one sees.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LOVE the nude beach! I have only ever been with my husband...found it to be a very liberating experience. Sure there may be "beautiful" people, but there is also those who make you feel great about yourself. I really like the "don't give a s**t" attitude that runs rampant. We also get a kick out of the parents who have obviously coerced their "too old to be naked" child to go with them. They spend most of their time creating sand castle masterpieces...trying not to see what is going on around them...funny. In NJ there is a nude beach at the state park (Sandy Hook) and it is always the first beach parking to fill up. Oh yeah, they also sell beer on this beach.

Go! do it! bring sunscreen & shade umbrella.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Fun post and Sue I was one of those kids at the age of 12, lol. My family was part of a nudist colony in Texas for a while. I met one of my best friends there and she and I did not go nude because we were just too embarrassed. But, you could only swim in the pool nude, so her and I would get in a dressing room, undress and wrap a towel around us, and take off running for the pool throwing our towels off at the last minute and hoping no one saw much, lol. I now laugh at how funny we must have looked and she is on my Facebook. I don't think she likes me to remind her of those days :laugh: This nudist colony had a place to eat and all kinds of stuff. As a kid, watching the people play volleyball was the one that had us snickering behind our hands. Boobs and peckers bouncing everywhere.
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    I usually stay nude...because I hate doing laundry...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My husband and I sunbathe nude on our back patio but then again we live in the middle of no where and our neighbors can't see us.

We also go to nude beaches.

Ok, so the beach itself isn't nude but if you walk far enough past all these rocks that no one ever wants to go over it's secluded and we lay out sans clothes.

We also vacation at a clothing optional resort twice a year. I hate coming home from there because we have to wear clothes. :(

Being nude is awesome and liberating. You should convince your husband to go to the nude beach. He'll probably end up enjoying it.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm an exhibitionist, is that the same thing?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Prove it.....:devil:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I'm the 'not keen' husband. I have discoid lupis, which makes me hyper sensitive to the sun for starters. I was already a red haired guy with freckles, so the whole lobster boy look keeps me covered!:laugh:
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Fun post and Sue I was one of those kids at the age of 12, lol. My family was part of a nudist colony in Texas for a while. I met one of my best friends there and she and I did not go nude because we were just too embarrassed. But, you could only swim in the pool nude, so her and I would get in a dressing room, undress and wrap a towel around us, and take off running for the pool throwing our towels off at the last minute and hoping no one saw much, lol. I now laugh at how funny we must have looked and she is on my Facebook. I don't think she likes me to remind her of those days :laugh: This nudist colony had a place to eat and all kinds of stuff. As a kid, watching the people play volleyball was the one that had us snickering behind our hands. Boobs and peckers bouncing everywhere.

Annette...that's hysterical!! thanks for sharing!
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options

this is funny!!
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options

absolutely!
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just moved from a country home where I would be naked most of the time. Unfortunately I can't do that where I am now, but if I could I would.

As others have mentioned, you feel so free and unencumbered.

When I run I like to be naked, my body feels all compressed if I am not. Not much flies around once you get your rhythm. My ex tells me I don't have any balls so I guess they won't get in the way either.
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Love it.
    Freedom is awesome.
    Spent a summer in Greece working in a bar on a nudist beach. After a while you realise what the social ettiquette is and just get on with it

Do it.
  • Snazmeister
    Snazmeister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Occasionally yes. I live in Germany and the FKK (nudist) culture is big. Mixed sauna's etc are the main places for this. It's just liberating not to have to worry. Now that my body is better than it was before it's more enjoyable to just relax too. I used to live in Holland and had a nudist beach on my doorstep. It was, however, a gay nude beach primarily so wasn't nice to see gents getting up to activities with gents. It was a given that they did this away from kids eyes thankfully in the dunes.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have thought about it a lot. I just need a push.
  • elinakalna
    Options

LOL!!!!
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh! My wife thinks I'm a little off because I run around the house nude all the time. I work out nude, study nude, everything. I just have to make sure the curtains stay closed! Have fun while you can! Maybe your hubby will get in the mood for some as time goes on!
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Naturist mean nude? I guess that explaina a lot about my brotherinlaw. I thought it meant something else! :wink: