Herbalife

Options
Hi Everyone!

Has anyone heard of Herbalife? I have started this program today and just wondering if anyone has had experience (positive or negative) with Herbalife products?

Thanks!

K

Replies

• kipper54
    Options
    Hi K,

I have been doing Herbalife since January and the results have been terrific. It is a very easy way to get your vitamins, minerals and protein in the day and if you can find meals that you enjoy around it, it is really easy. That is not to say that i have been briliant at it. Primarily, you have to be ready to have a complete lifestyle change and give up many of the things you love (bread was my biggest problem). I have not mastered this yet but will hopefully get there. I lost over 2 stone in a relatively short space of time with ease but have put some back on when I dipped off the program due to outside problems. Back on it now though and aiming to feel great again.

Hope you enjoy it but it might not be for you in the end but let us know how you get on.

All the best

J
  • jbyronwade
    Options
    I've been doing Herbalife for 2.5 years now. I've also lost 115 pounds! Love Herbalife :-)
  • mdp0309
    mdp0309 Posts: 1
    Options
    I lost over 70 lbs 9 years ago and have kept it off ever since. I only use one shake a day now for the great nutrition. I'ts been my life-saver. Mick
  • MissErinPaige
    Options
    I need some serious HerbaLife Help because I am about to quit it. It's too powdery, I'm not losing anything.
  • akgal80
    akgal80 Posts: 2
    Options
    I was surprised to see that you thought it was too powdery, that is one of my biggest likes, that it isn't powdery. That said, I blend my shakes with ice everytime, and i do it very thoroughly. That would be my suggestion. I'm new to Herbalife and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm a little hungry, but adjusting.
  • carleyjean2772
    carleyjean2772 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    just started herbalife over the labor day weekend. I am trying to loose my last of the "baby weight" My son is 6 months old. I will say that I already "feel thinner" I have lost only a few pounds but I walk around "lighter" if that makes any since. I am also having regular BMs again which is a plus. As far as the shakes being "powdery," I think it's a lack of proper mixing. I also add a tsp of sugar free jello to mine to make it thicker and adds different flavors. I also love the raspberry tea. I have replaced my sugary coffee altogether, saving almost 100 cal. So far, I'm a fan!
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i have been doing herbalife (advanced program which includes 4 supplements and 2 shakes a day) for 5 1/2 weeks now and have lost 16 lbs. I LOVE IT! i am much more healthy, happy, energetic, and on the road to my goal weight! i actually WANT to work out, i dont need a million hours of sleep at night any more, and on my days off i wake up at 6 am to work out just cuz i dont even feel like i need to sleep in anymore! its fabulous. i alternate between using soy milk and almond milk that has protein added to it. the almond milk is a nice treat because it is super sweet and makes your shakes litterally taste like icecream! YUMM!
  • yarinathan
    yarinathan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Erin---try to blend your shake with ice....for a minute or so...it helps. Milk also helps out...with the powdery taste
    I need some serious HerbaLife Help because I am about to quit it. It's too powdery, I'm not losing anything.
  • yogamama30
    yogamama30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Are you just using the Formula 1 or are you adding in the Personalized Protein Powder too? I totally find it powdery with the Protein Powder, but without it, I loooove it!!
  • brendabelieve
    Options
    I use Silk True Almond milk and a banana in my shake. This really helps with powder-ness.
  • pattyg1821
    Options
    Me and a friend just recently spoke to someone about Herbalife. I was really interested in it UNTIL I seen the price.
    Price formula 1 $39.95,Protein Drink mix $49.01 which is only enough for 2 weeks =$177.92 a month and then MVI,cell activator,snack defence,cell loss,aminogen,total control,herbal tea,nrg,aloe mang,thermobond = $268.42 which equals $446.40
    -$89.34 (cant remember what this was for me) + $68.51 whole sale customer fee = $425.57

ok. So you take the shakes twice a day (replacing to meals) plus was recommended eating atleast 3 snacks plus and then you have to consider you third meal. was recommend for me and my friend at least 1600 cals.

ok I have a husband and daughter at home also. Fruit and veggies aren't cheap. So by the time you figure snacks in and food for the third meal plus the above price thats a bit pricey.

Rep said we each time price would eventually go down.

I don't know anyone affords this.

I know the price above is the ultimate list of stuff but common on.

can someone give me insight actually what you pay for groceries for your snacks and third meal.