WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options
123457»

Replies

• mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys!!! I didnt know that this photo would reach so many people. I am so glad that I have everyone for encouragement and can share my accomplishments with everyone... I will take everyones advice and invest in a new scale :laugh: . One that shows muscle mass and body fat percentage or something... I think that I have also gained a ton of muscle because I played softball and ate a lot more protein than usual in the past 4 months...

Thanks again everyone! I really couldnt do this without the support and encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    Clearly, the number on the scale means nothing! What a huge difference! Keep up the hard work!
  • adnol_2
    adnol_2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    good job. Keep up the good work. I hope I can do as well.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing

I have really been struggling. I am so incredibly happy you can see your progress. :flowerforyou:
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    My jaw dropped. There's no way that can only be JUST 5 lbs!!!!! Wow, Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything new to add, I just wanted to say WOW! Keep up the great work because although the scale is not your friend right now, you are obviously doing everything right based on the pictures!!!
    Good job!
  • Reneefit135
    Options
    That looks like a lot more than 5 lbs, great job!
  • seaturtlelove
    seaturtlelove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You need a new scale. You look great and I hope you're feeling healther too!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing and look great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! BIG difference. Keep it up!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW is right. that's 5lbs of pure fat burned. Actually, it's probably 20lbs of fat burned and 5lbs of muscle built aha! Something's working really well for you and that's amazing. Your stomach doesn't even poke out anymore (like, a straight line from the boobs down). Man. That's just so awesome.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So In other words, don't worry about the scale.... I am REALLY trying not to because the scale has become so discouraging... I went down 8 lbs... Gained it all back... But my body still looks like it's slimming down... The muscles in my thighs are HUGE (You can't tell by looking at them because there's still a lot of fat there)... I am so thankful for all of your encouraging words... Words cannot express my gratitude! And I see most of you have been dropping pounds like it's hot! LOl! Do you all mind if I add you all?
  • cherissewilson
    cherissewilson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I can see the difference...usually people tell you before you can see your weight lost. but pictures is worth a thousands words. Keep it up cheers:drinker:
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the work.
  • Karri_Bryant
    Karri_Bryant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • KarleyK
    KarleyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic your hard work is paying off the proof is in the pics! keep going!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!