NSV

Options
I had an awesome NSV this morning, my first comment from somebody that I haven't specifically told I was trying to lose weight. A co-worker saw me this morning and said "Girl, you are looking GOOD!"

I have been waiting and waiting for that validation of a comment like that from somebody not in my close circle of people who know what I'm doing. It totally motivates me to keep going! I'm so proud of myself this morning!!
Made my whole day!!

Replies

• Jenks9
    Jenks9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I know that made your day! Keep up the good work!
  • 4newtsmom
    4newtsmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Isn't that one of the best feelings in the world? Makes all your hard work worth it! WTG
  • thibk5
    Options
    Yay! That is a good feeling!

Heather
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling. My only problem is I don't see what they see. I guess it has a lot to do with living with yourself vs. someone not seeing you for a while. They just see the before and after, not the transition. One day I hope the mirror allows me to see that person they see too.

Nice job, Keep it up.
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I LOVE when that happens!! Way to go!
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling. My only problem is I don't see what they see. I guess it has a lot to do with living with yourself vs. someone not seeing you for a while. They just see the before and after, not the transition. One day I hope the mirror allows me to see that person they see too.

Nice job, Keep it up.

This is a problem that I have too. Only when I look at before picture compared to now in the mirror do I really start to see the difference. But I was begining to wonder if anyone would be able to tell a difference!!
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT feeling-had it happen this week myself! And I also agree that it would be nice if I could see it too....maybe its time for some "during" photos...
    Great job BTW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!