Need more MF Pals

Options
I've been on MFP for awhile but I feel like I need some new, motivated friends. I'm struggling lately. :)

Replies

• Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm always up for having new friends, and to help with motivation.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too! We can keep each other on track!
  • macijojo
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    add me I can help you with motivation and keep you on track
  • TattoodITGuy
    Options
    We all need support now and again, and having friends is also great. anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Was recently struggling with motivation and too and FINALLY just got back into the swing of things..you got this!
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too :)
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone is welcome to!). I just spent the whole summer abroad, so I lost most of my friends. It's okay though, since now I have to restart anyway (I gained the five pounds I joined MFP to lose).
    I have run two half marathons and two marathons. Now, my goal is to really beat my time since I know I can cover the distance.
    I am at "normal" weight for my height, but I am interested in getting my fat percentage down, so I am lifting three times a week, vigorous cardio four nights and light cardio two days...that is, until I train for the marathon in January!
  • Lsersch3
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • mishee80
    mishee80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here too & could use some motivating friends. Feel free to add me as well. :o)
  • I just joined a few minutes ago.... I have 15-20lbs to lose and hoping these forums will help my success :) I have no friends on here yet either... lol
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    Also struggling a bit! I seem to be a yo-yo in terms of motivation at the moment :/
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me for support and motivation. Thx!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new friends as well.. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here, and like you, can use all the support I can get.:smile::smile:
  • jsbmom61
    Options
    You can add me also! : )
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also i had to stop working out for a bit but im going to start back up next week!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are not alone...I've been struggling too!!!

Feel free to add me!!

Paula
  • erobinson90
    Options
    you can add me :) its always nice to have support