Hello...

Hello. My name is Amber and I'm new here. A friend recommended me to this site after I decided it was time I do something to change. I would love to meet some new friends -- people I can gain inspiration from and hopefully inspire some along our journey to weight loss and healthy eating.:smile:

Replies

• pberta
    pberta Posts: 48 Member
    Welcome Amber!
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    HelloAmber! Welcome! I am fairly new here too, less then 4 weeks in.
  • Americanpeanut
    Americanpeanut Posts: 17 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I've had a lot of fun here so far and I'm sure you will too! Welcome and good luck on your journey! And ps, your dog is very cute!
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome Amber on your new journey feel free to add me if you would like I'm here to help with support :-)
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome to MFP... been a member since January 3rd to begin weight loss for a big event in May. Did lose the weight but didn't come up with a new motivator.. duh! Reading a new book about weight loss and need to get on track. Feel free to add me as a friend... I could use motivation too! Great job taking your first step towards a healthy life!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Thank you, "Americanpeanut", for your comment on my dog. I had 3 dogs... 2 now. The dog in the picture, unfortunately, died 2 weeks ago.
  • Americanpeanut
    Americanpeanut Posts: 17 Member
    Aw shame Amber! I'm sorry about your dog!!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    welcome and good luck on your new journey

feel free to add me, we can support each other

paula
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Welcome! this site is awesome for weight loss and health, anyone can feel free to add me!