wanna lose weight after miscarriage

Options
hey guys!!

im humaira from london, uk. guess im back here using myfitnesspal for motivation!

i was 56kg after having gone down from 66kg (i gained weight after my mum passed away - i was really depressed) - but after suffering a miscarriage at 7 weeks in december (ectopic) - i gained it back between may and now..im 60kg now

so my goal is i've given myself two months to lose 8kg - which i think will do me the world of good!

i'm only 4ft 10 so im a UK dress size 12 at the moment - want to get back to UK dress size 8-10

need encouragment pleaseee :)

i go gym 3 times a week and i love it! its the food that gets me..im such a foodie

nice to meet you guys :)

Replies

• Tiffani1985
    Options
    I want to start by saying I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of that. I could not imagine going through that. Right now you have got to focus on yourself. Do this for you. Watch what you eat and exercise. Even if you walk a mile or so everyday you are doing something. Yeah that is my biggest thing is the food. Drink alot of water no sodas and eat better. You may not be able to cut out all the bad stuff all at once but take little baby steps and you will get there. You can add me as a friend and I will help you out.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Being a foodie is PERFECT. Think of what fun you can have modifying recipes to fit your macros and the hunt for NEW recipes to tweak and play with!

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum and your miscarriage. Best of luck on your journey!
  • bunni84
    bunni84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you very much!

yes baby steps is what im taking...lets see how much i lose!