Looking for that 45-55 crowd.

Options
I have been here a while but am looking to add to my support group of people in my age group... Anyone looking for another friend let me know please... Thanks

Replies

• VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Always great to have another friend :)
    I've been here for about 3 months. I've had lots of initial success but am in the doldrums because I am obsessing over how much more has to go :( I'll get over it, I will. I have a great personal trainer, friends and spouse . . . Just got to get over the hump.

Good luck with your goals.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Shoot a few of them my way too - since I'm right in the strike zone there!!
  • hospicehha
    Options
    I also am looking for friends to go through this journey with. Please add me if you are still looking:smile:
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm in that crowd! You can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    There's a 40's group you can join too:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/463-40-and-fabulous
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    I have been here a while but am looking to add to my support group of people in my age group... Anyone looking for another friend let me know please... Thanks

I have alot further to go, but I am in the age range lol, Add me if you like. Good luck on your journey.
  • gpckmc
    Options
    I'm 52, and just started my Myfitnesspal account. I could use some support myself. I'll check this Blog daily to see if it is of benefit. Best wishes.
  • awrennlewis
    Options
    Hello, I'll glady join your group! nice to meet you!:smile:
  • rmf626
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! Renee
  • tbhnje
    tbhnje Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I would love to have some friends to add also. I am 47 and although I've been working out and "trying " to eat better I've not lost any weight to show for it. Maybe having friends to motivate and be accountable to would help me achieve my goal.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the 40 group friends... I'm supportive, sometimes grumpy, light hearted and can be edgy without enough caffeine. If you can handle it, add me.. woulndnt it be cool to have a true biker friend in your corner??? :glasses:
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help each other during the journey.. YOU may add me if you wish....
  • rachelscloset
    rachelscloset Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New too. Almost to the big 50. I know no one on this site. Trying to lose the 20 lbs I gained after a year and a half dealing with cancer. Not sure how it will go this time since I lost my thyroid and then about 6 months later got put into menopause due to surgery. Probably TMI, but that is my worry. I really like that the food diary has just about every food ever made.
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options

ive been on here 5 weeks .im 50 .please feel free to add me as friend
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want.
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    New too. Almost to the big 50. I know no one on this site. Trying to lose the 20 lbs I gained after a year and a half dealing with cancer. Not sure how it will go this time since I lost my thyroid and then about 6 months later got put into menopause due to surgery. Probably TMI, but that is my worry. I really like that the food diary has just about every food ever made.
    [/quo

sorry to hear your news..im 50 under active thyroid,celiac and monopausal lol.feel free to add me as a friend .we could suport heach other.
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm at the upper end of age range, but happy to be added. My emphasis is on cooking delicious, healthy (clean) food, and I'm always looking to share ideas.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    51 here and down 41lbs and 40 inches! Anyone can add me but please leave a message when you send the request!
  • btruppert
    btruppert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Does 56 count? Would love to have someone interact with.