HI EVERYONE!!!

Options
Hi guys! I'm new here today, just joined up this morning! Basically my story is, three years ago I weighed 275 lbs. Over a course of a year, I lost 100 lbs of that. So I was in a happy position in my life. Now, two years later, my weight loss hasn't been as dramatic, and I've gone up and down with gaining/losing 10-20 lbs. So that's why I'm here! I want to start losing again, and drop a good 50 lbs to reach my goal. Any help and good tips would be appreciated! Also a buddy would be great too. Thanks all!

Replies

• Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I home you find the support and motivation you are looking for to carry forward your journey. Congrats on the 100lbs lost already.
  • emilypino
    Options
    Thank you!
  • helena1210
    Options
    100 pounds lost is awesome! Congratulations & good luck going forward!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!! That is awesome!! Great Job!
  • LadyBletcher
    LadyBletcher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow how did you lose the first 100? I feel like mfp really keeps me in control, exercise and calorie counting is all I'm doing.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your huge accomplishment so far feel free to add me.:smile:
  • emilypino
    Options
    Everyone, thank you!

The way I did it the first time, was just calorie counting and exercise. Keeping a good look at my portion control and cutting out all fried foods. I read a lot of books to inspire me, and I used the website www.3fatchicks.com (a weight loss forum) all of which really helped me.

Right now I feel I've been on a plateau for the past two years and it's just been getting harder. But I'm ready to move forward! I've been adding in some strength training to my workouts, and have upped my cardio. Thanks all for the support, and feel free to add me on here!
  • yungtrapstar6969
    Options
    AyyyYyyyy LAdies! What You Twerkin wit?