willpower ~sigh~

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Why oh why is this so hard???? Why is it hard to make a decision and stick with it? Went out to eat tonight, had already decided what I was going to get before I got there and ended up eating about three cups or maybe even more of shrimp fried rice instead healthy food....NOT GOOD!!!

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Why oh why is this so hard???? Why is it hard to make a decision and stick with it? Went out to eat tonight, had already decided what I was going to get before I got there and ended up eating about three cups or maybe even more of shrimp fried rice instead healthy food....NOT GOOD!!!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I hear ya loud and clear:grumble: I have just decided that I am setting a new bedtime for myself--9pm!!! I tend to want to consume more calories at night so I figure if I go to bed earlier than I won't!!! So if anyone catches me on here after 9 please feel free to get after me!!!! I should go to bed probably sooner --like right after dinner:laugh: - so then I am in the clear but that isn't realistic #h&t!!!!:mad:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    yea, I do that too. It is okay.

I went to dinner on Tuesday and I went online and planned out my entire meal and when I got their my mouth ordered something else and I ended up laughing and shaking my head at myself.

It tasted so good though and I got it out of my system. You are allowed indulgences once in a while. Just be super good the rest of the times.

good luck
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I know, I did the same last night out to dinner. I told myself I was not going to eat the rolls. But they were there, and they smelled so good. So, i had one, without butter, and it wasn't so bad.

Don't beat yourself up. Just start over again tomorrow.