Still in shock ..

Options
Went into M&Co today and got into some size ten jeans! Am so happy I wanted to share it on here! I cannot remember ever buying a size 10, it's always been a 14 or 12 at a (big!) squeeze. I keep grinning to myself, daft isn't it but it has been worth it. Started in early June at 156 and now 138. Maintenance next ... Thank you MFP and thank you to you all for posting before and after pictures which are just so encouraging x

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great job, I have been buying 10's also. I actually got into a pair of 8's from a resale shop! Its an amazing feeling. Keep up the good work.
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    nice job :)
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    Great job, I have been buying 10's also. I actually got into a pair of 8's from a resale shop! Its an amazing feeling. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! Am definitely enjoying the slimmer me!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good for you, you lost that fast..... only starting in june, amazing!
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    nice job :)

Thank you! Am looking forward to a few more calories when I move on to maintenance!
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    good for you, you lost that fast..... only starting in june, amazing!

You're right! It has gone fast but once I make my mind up to do something, I really stick at it. 17 pounds gone!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i would be still in shock too... it's taken me 9 months to lose 17lbs....
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    How nice :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!