It's been 17 days..

Options
I've been tracking EVERYTHING even the bad stuff, the weak moments and all the ugly things that i shouldn't be eating in the first place. I have even managed to lose a few pounds. My proud bragging moment comes from last night. We ate in the afternoon and then had a snack while at the movies and it put me over my calorie limit for the day. I went home and got on my wii..to get in some cheap exercise while we watched tv...my fabulous boyfriend decides hes hungry. He tossed in a pizza to cook and I said NO. I ATE NONE OF IT! I wasn't even hungry. OMG! "Happy Dance Happy Dance"

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Good job! You are doing great, one day at a time and celebrate the little victories. They spur you on to bigger victories and with small steps you get success. Keep it up and remember to reward yourself, but not with food!
  • Army_Love89
    Options
    Great self control! :)
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    way to go! Small victories are always good!
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the good work!!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is how we do it! Congrats! :wink:
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Saying NO is often the best YES we can do for ourselves. Good for you on recognizing that you not only didn't want the pizza, but you weren't hungry!!!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep up the good work you sound like you're beginning to make good changes :)

I used to eat for the sake of eating, sometimes even for something to do... There are much better things to be doing with my time!
  • kgordon88
    Options
    Awesome! It is so hard but so worth it!! Good job!!!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exercise instead of pizza, woot! You wouldn't even have enjoyed it that much if you weren't hungry.
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB GIRL!!! It's so hard to resist those bad habits but makes you feel so very proud once you reject it!! Good for you, I know that great feeling! :)
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    very proud of you
  • wclassy
    wclassy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I attended the State Fair three times last week......Hopefully walked more then I ate... but it was tough...!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    WTG! Small victories like this will boost your confidence and help keep you on target! WOOT!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! GOOD FOR YOU FOR STAYING STRONG! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!