What a loss of 177 pounds looks like

Options

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Gosh that is so amazing!!! You look so beautiful!!! Amazing transformation!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation you have undergone with your weight loss. I can only imagine your self-confidence and the way you present yourself when you walk into a room full of people is absolutely no where at the same level anymore. You can shop for cute clothes anyplace you want and not have to go to "fat" women" stores. I am sure you have tons more energy to do what needs to get done now, and still have enough left over to play also. You do not have to be shy and try to get behind something or somebody when a camera is out. You don't have to worry if you will fit in a chair, or if it will hold you up and not break. Have you really counted all your blessings since you made the decision to take care of your body in a healthy manner??? You definitely should if you haven't!

I can't wait to join you someday within the next year. I am down 47 pounds and 22 inches, but that is not enough to satisfy me. I will not quit until I get to my goal. Congratulations, for taking control of your own destiny!!! Save me a spot to sit beside you please.
  • droberts3311
    Options
    bump you have done amazing!! I am trying to get off the last 10-15 and I was thinking it was impossilbe @ my age!! :frown: You have given me some hope for myself....thank you :flowerforyou:
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can only begin to know the level of committment and dedication that it took for those changes! Congrats and thank you for the inspiration
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow - you look great and so happy! congrats!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Congratulations!
  • RollinwithRach
    RollinwithRach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you!
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW, you deserve all my respect ! That is just amazing, you look awesome!
  • Ang_Fit4Life
    Ang_Fit4Life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Amazing. Oh my gosh! Brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you are incredible!!!! You look great and fit! what kind of exercise do you do???
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    WOW, wow and wow! Did I say WOW! What an amazing journey you've been on! Congratulations!
  • positivepineapple
    Options
    wow absolutely incredible transformation.... Good for you so happy for you
  • davlaur
    Options
    :smile: very well done !!! x
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :D You are a true inspiration and I am very happy for you :happy: .
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    Damn! You are an inspiration. Definitely going to stop feeling overwhelmed by this process for myself and get moving. You look gorgeous and I bet you feel a whole lot better. Congratulations. . .
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow...wow...wow!!!! AMAZING!

You must be really tall, because even at your heaviest, you don't look like you are over 300lbs. It is truly amazing that you lost more that you weigh now! :flowerforyou:
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, and an inspiration to me because I keep thinking I am getting older and it will be too hard to make this happen. Thank you very much for posting your story! Continued success and happiness to you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Melonhead
    Options
    Truly amazing! Good for you. You look great and I bet you feel fantastic
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WOW. Today I weigh 177lb, You lost one of me! And I'm still obese. That's just incredible. So much credit to you. Now I know I can lose 37lbs to get to my healthy weight goal.
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW. that's all I got. WOW. :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :love:

I concur!!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!