Eating at Night

shanerylee
shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
So I did so well all day and ate healthy and excercised, did it all, oh and stayed within my calorie amount, and then I woke up in the middle of the night hungry and ate some junk food, I am so pissed off at myself.

Replies

• qtimes2
    qtimes2 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi shanerylee! Girl, try not to beat yourself up over it. What I found to be the most helpful as a "compulsive snacker" is to just make sure that it is not in my house. Take a bit of time and purge your refrigerator and pantry. If it is not in the house then you can't snack on it! :smile:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    sounds like you should have just drank a big glass of water. Your body has a hard time telling the difference between hunger and thirst, so always try water before food as it might just help.

Good luck to you
  • shanerylee
    Thanks Ladies! I really appreciate it. The purging I will try and just get stuff the kids like.
    The water is a great idea too. Thanks
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Sounds like me. :(

I read in Prevention Magazine that if you are like that you should put a sign on your refrigerator that says, "Kitchen is Closed".

LOL

I havent done that because I will get made fun of, but it might work.
  • shanerylee
    okay that is funny! I even thought of putting a lock on the door, but again, my family would totally make fun o fme.
This discussion has been closed.