Toilet Seat Rule - Bathroom Rage

Options
I saw the toilet seat rule referenced several times in the "What should a guy never say to a woman?" thread. I came to the following conclusion after making a subsequent trip to the men's room.

Guys are so annoyed about their wife or girlfriend nagging about their misuse of the toilet seat that they purposely pee on them in public restrooms. I can not come up with any other explanation for constantly seeing so many yellow toilet seats. A toilet seat doesn't get completely covered by an inadvertent miss. :sick:

Seriously guys, don't take the abuse you get at home out on other men. Behavior like that is grounds for having your man card revoked! :explode:

Replies

• slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Seriously makes me glad I am a woman and don't have to frequent the mens restroom, you will have to pratice the hover, don't think there is a lady out there that can't!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Women's bathrooms aren't much better. Also, I don't see the big deal about the toilet seat. I don't have a problem putting it down myself or lifting it back up for the guy. There are more important things to discuss with the man.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Women's bathrooms aren't much better. Also, I don't see the big deal about the toilet seat. I don't have a problem putting it down myself or lifting it back up for the guy. There are more important things to discuss with the man.

I so agree!!! This argument is so petty & a waste of time.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It always made me and the other ladies at my last work place laugh, all the blokes moaned about the state of the mens bathroom - the admin ladies even had to put signs up asking that people left the toilets in a state they'd like to find them in (and to make the men feel too bad, the signs had to go up in the ladies too!) This is a retorical question - but seriously how can they make them such a state during the course of a working day???
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    There are much worse things you could be finding in the stall than a yellow seat, trust me. Ladies' rooms are the WORST.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Not that I frequent men's restrooms, but plenty of women enjoy pissing all over the seats because they're so flipping afraid to get cooties off the toilet seat.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Part of the problem with ladies rooms is the little boys who like to pee everywhere but in the bowl...I have to believe that's the reason because the other possibilities are just too gross to fathom...
  • melsmith612
    Options
    Part of the problem with ladies rooms is the little boys who like to pee everywhere but in the bowl...I have to believe that's the reason because the other possibilities are just too gross to fathom...

It's the "hover" problem... we can't aim while we hover and most of us won't sit unless we're visiting friends/family.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Toilet seats are nothing, I'd rather just put it down versus finding fresh floaters from lazy flushers. >:(
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy once who's mother could PEE standing up. She used her finger to aim. She wanted to teach me. It was quite possibly one of the most bizarre experiences of my life.

Note: I do not and cannot pee standing up.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    There are much worse things you could be finding in the stall than a yellow seat, trust me. Ladies' rooms are the WORST.

Exactly! I remember high school. And I know those girls didn't leave used products on the back of the toilet at home. (Although my favorite was the positive pregnancy test on the toilet at the grocery store. Apparently they couldn't wait to get home for that result!)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hover? Never done it. I always like when the people line the seat with TP then LEAVE IT THERE! If you can't put your *kitten* where mine has been, why do you think I would want to clean up TP where your *kitten* has been?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I do it to let the others know the Alpha was there.
  • melsmith612
    Options
    Hover? Never done it. I always like when the people line the seat with TP then LEAVE IT THERE! If you can't put your *kitten* where mine has been, why do you think I would want to clean up TP where your *kitten* has been?

LOL yes "hover" as in... I'm going to squat here and hover and hope that I pee in the hole and not on the seat because it doesn't look like this toilet's been cleaned since 1967. :sick:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Seriously makes me glad I am a woman and don't have to frequent the mens restroom, you will have to pratice the hover, don't think there is a lady out there that can't!

As if womans restrooms are better?? Women hover and miss and then leave it for the next. Been in plenty of restrooms to have a seat covered in pee.

Fact is there is just some very inconsiderate pee'rs out there. LOL
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I worked in a grocery store for several years checking the cleanliness of our bathrooms was one of my tasks. Women's rooms are just as funky.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Not that I frequent men's restrooms, but plenty of women enjoy pissing all over the seats because they're so flipping afraid to get cooties off the toilet seat.

I agree. And don't get me started about walking into a public bathroom and seeing poop in the toilet because some germaphobe was too afraid to flush it!
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    In my younger days, I worked in food service and occasionally had to clean the public restrooms. I was beyond stunned to discover what complete and total pigs women could be. Sweet Jesus, is that what you do in your bathroom at home? And if not, what makes you think it's ok to do it in a public restroom?!?

Here's what I never understood about the "hoverers" ... why can't you just LIFT THE SEAT if you're going to hover? Bigger target to "aim" for, and the next poor sap that chooses to use the seat doesn't have to clean up your mess.

Ok, rant over.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Lets just say our women's bathrooms in our building at college (mainly grad students, therefore mostly mixed foreigners) had to have signs reminding folks not to stand on the toilets bowl.

For some reason, it was only a problem in the women's restrooms. Footprints were often visible on their seats.

I had female labmates is how i know.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

I agree about women's bathrooms.

As for the seat, it doesn't bother me during the day. However, at night, in the dark that seat better be down!