NEED INSANITY BUDDIES! :)

Options
i have just started my second week of insanity...(yay me :) i have started sooo many times and never made it past the first week)
im so pumped to finish it this time...i even ordered shakeology and am trying to eat as close to the diet plan as possible.
i need some friends that are also doing the program or already have to help keep my informed and motivated to finish this...thanks in advance...im excited to make some friends :)

Replies

• painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to know what you are all talking about! I keep hearing about 'Insanity' and the results look amazing but WHAT IS IT ?
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to know what you are all talking about! I keep hearing about 'Insanity' and the results look amazing but WHAT IS IT ?

Google is your friend
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've done it and totally loved it.

I plan on starting insanity asylum soon, feel free to add me if you need motivation.
  • bridiew
    bridiew Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    did you guys buy it or get in online? if so where from because its like over £100!!!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    A lot of fitspo blogs have links to insanity and p90x....that's what I've been doing.

http://losing-every-extra-pound.tumblr.com/page/3

Love these vids!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    i have just started my second week of insanity...(yay me :) i have started sooo many times and never made it past the first week)
    im so pumped to finish it this time...i even ordered shakeology and am trying to eat as close to the diet plan as possible.
    i need some friends that are also doing the program or already have to help keep my informed and motivated to finish this...thanks in advance...im excited to make some friends :)

I loved Insanity...and Insanity the Asylum. Feel free to add me for support, advice and motivation. You're gonna do it this time! 1 day at a time.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Im on week three of Insanity feel free to add me! My university does fit classes close to what Shawn T does on his videos so sometimes I substitute those workout for the Insanity ones just to mix it up a bit, but I am follow the Insanity format nonetheless. Feel free to add me!
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A lot of fitspo blogs have links to insanity and p90x....that's what I've been doing.

http://losing-every-extra-pound.tumblr.com/page/3

Love these vids!

That link will probably be down soon. ;)
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can add me :) I've started insanity yesterday...
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm done with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and today started Insanity Max Interval Circuit loved it! feel free to add me if you would like to. Cheers to good health :)
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday :)
  • Bub70
    Bub70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have completed 1 round of Insanity, took a month off and started a 2nd round. I'm on week 2 day4 tomorrow. I love this program. Feel free to add me
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I keep starting Insanity, but I dont' keep up with it because I run and/or spin daily. Has anyone successfully done Insanity at the same time as other cardio? I tried to do Insanity on a running day but my knees began to hurt. I may need to decide how much I want to do it. :/
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm starting insanity today. I need all the encouragement I can get. Please add me...:happy:
  • melpalmer7
    Options
    hey add me too ! Just started my second week yesterday, I work out regularly but man this kicks *kitten* ! let's get through this together....
  • snwills32
    Options
    I'm on day 8 :)
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I have completed 2 rounds, and love the way I feel. During my first fit test, I wasn't even able to do 1 push-up jack. I think I am up to 17 now. I can't even begin to tell you what this has done for my confidence.

I was also doing C25K during my first round of Insanity.

Good luck to everyone!
  • buckmeatball
    buckmeatball Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've done two rounds. It's a super program but I will say that I hurt my back(my own falt) doing it. The urge to "keep pushing" gets really strong at times so just be sure not to push beyond good form. Good luck and throw out the scale, it's irrelevant.
  • BuckeyeBlubber
    Options
    I am doing day 5 when I get home from work. Pure Cardio and I read it's brutal. I am tired and I'd love to just go home and drink a glass of wine, but I am going to make myself do it so I feel great afterwards! I just finished P90X a few months ago and rode 100 miles in a bike event a few weeks ago and I already feel like I am out of shape.

Would love for you to add me; I need work out buddies too.
  • CathyPainter
    CathyPainter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also in need of insanity buddies. I've completed one full round and then completed the first round a few times but not in order. I just started again this week but ended up joining a friend for a hike tonight instead but I missed it. Tomorrow back at it and I will make up for my missed day. I have to move on to round two again. Its tough but I absolutely love the workout and feeling afterwards. I have lost 40 lbs since January 2012. I have 15 more to go. It's great cause I'm gaining muscle at the same time.

How are you feeling? Sore? How are your knees?

Good for you for doing insanity with a little one around. I have teen boys and do insanity right when I get home from work each day. It keeps me making healthy choices at

I want to share diets too as its always good to get meal ideas from others. Are you following a plan?