WRONG

Options
I must be doing something wrong on here cuz i am not gettin any encouraging remarks from my friends or anyone,, :sad:

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    awwwwwww add me as a friend...I'll encourage you along the way!!
  • emdf7a
    Options
    Maybe they don't like Ohio State? Just Kidding! Keep working at it and you'll get plenty of remarks. Good Luck!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You must not have the right friends....add me...I am always around to give encouragement or an extra push.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    From your ticker it looks like you're doing great so far! We're all in this for the long haul, so just make a progress post on "Success Stories" or "Motivation" and lots of us will chime in. Encouragement isn't hard to find around here, which is why I spend time on the forums. It's so hard to talk about a weight loss journey to someone who hasn't been through it themselves.
  • lol,,,, i like all football but SPITTSBURG,,,,,LOL,,,
  • I SENT U A REQUEST AND THANKS,,,
  • Thanks,,,i love hearing from other people...
  • :flowerforyou:
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well it is probably that Ohio State avatar.....

BOILER UP!!

Feel free to add me if you want more taunting....
  • vanillarama
    vanillarama Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So wrong it's right?
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'm new here and I need some friends too :) add me !
  • Swizzle1986
    Options
    I've added you. I like to comment on a job well done. I'm on-line every day.
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    I'll encourage anyone... unless you are trying to lose to the point where you are malnourished.

About me: started at 414 almost 2 weeks ago. Down 22 lbs, and itching to get in the gym anytime I can.

I have started a blog tracking everything if anyone is interested... though I don't know if I can post it here.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Liv1332
    Liv1332 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me.. negitivity is not an issue!! Happy Days! :-)