exact milage on tricky paths.

Options
i walk and jog a lot.
i wind through paths and over walking bridges.
until now, i never knew my EXACT milage because a car can not drive my paths.:grumble:

www.mapmyrun.com showed me exactly!:bigsmile:

i was so happy to find this yesterday.
i learned i jog 4.27miles on saturday/sunday (if not raining:wink: ) at a slow 3.7mph:laugh: :laugh:
my hubby walks beside me as i do this.:laugh:

i hope u like this site too.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    This site is great. Thanks for sharing!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I tried this site once for the that I have lived in for over 4 years and found the maps outdated. The road I live on did not exist the hospital which has been on the edge of town since we have lived here was still in down town area. It probably only works for paths and roads that have been there for awhile:laugh: :laugh:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the site!! :) I had a trail I was curious about, this definitely helps out!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I tried this site once for the that I have lived in for over 4 years and found the maps outdated. The road I live on did not exist the hospital which has been on the edge of town since we have lived here was still in down town area. It probably only works for paths and roads that have been there for awhile:laugh: :laugh:

true.:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
    the maps r not always that current. i use the sattilite veiw, but i know it's older.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is great! Thanks!