Any WV Users/Losers of Weight?

Options
looking for additional Motivators and those i may be able to provide motivation to.....or just those in the area that understand my plight, my fight, my journey.

Bring it!

Replies

• 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bringing It from WV!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Not currently in WV, but went to Marshall...and by the looks of your ticker and the WVU football, I'm thinking we can't be friends :)
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Haha i went to Marshall too but back in the UK now, still here to add as a friend if you want though. Cx
  • I dont like Marshall, but dont take it personal ha
  • pjnsydsmoma
    pjnsydsmoma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Charleston area. I am fairly new to MFP and I havent even started a workout plan yet. I wanted to do a few days of logging my meals without changing a thing so I could see what I am doing to myself. My fast food lunch just killed my calories for the day :(
    I dont think I will have to log this way for long without knowing what the pattern is going to be. Over my calories by lunch each day. I have a lot of bad habits when it comes to food that I would like to break. I find that I have no energy to do anything. I am looking for some motovation and tips for developing a new lifestyle. I dont know how much help I would be to someone right now, but I am here for the 2nd day in a row. Thats a good step in the right direction for me.
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I work in the Charleston area and went to WVU! Last year I lost 20 pounds then six months ago it started to come back, soooo guess I'm starting again.
  • pj and knit feel free to add me and ill be happy to share openly any info i have. i understand how hard it is to make changes and im not there yet 100% but im working hard. a work in progress i say
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Don't live there but went to college in Wheeling and I have some family there. Feel free to add me.
  • missypoo1974
    Options
    I don't live in WV anymore, but I grew up in Hundred....not sure you have heard of it. It's about an hour from you. I graduated from a Christian high school in Fairmont. :) Oh, how I miss WV!!!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Would like to connect with some local folks in West Virginia. Feel free to add me.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    West Virginia born and raised, and still here. :) If anyone wants to add me, please feel free! Tomorrow marks my first full week here, I'm dedicated to finally losing this weight.
  • West Virginia born and raised, and still here. :) If anyone wants to add me, please feel free! Tomorrow marks my first full week here, I'm dedicated to finally losing this weight.

this has been one of my saving graces so welcome here and im here for you.
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Home sweet home!