hello

Options
hi everyone,

just wanted to say hi as i'm very new to this site. I'm Lindsay, 34 years old and need to lose around 56lb. Would be great to get to know people on here for motivation and tips!

i'm only really able to log on during my lunchtimes at work and in the evenings but hope to be able to chat with some of you regularly.

hope youre all having a good day

Lx

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me, There's lots of great advice on here.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wwlcome,great site for support & having friends,i would love to help in away.feel free to add
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im Laura - I just joined on here a week ago and I've only got one friend at the moment.

It would be great to have a few people to help motivate me, and hopefully I can do the same in return!

Feel free to add me.

I'm hoping to lose 70lbs, and so far Ive lost 3lbs so Ive got a looooooooooooong way to go!

Laura

x
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great supportive place!
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Heather.
    I'm pretty new to this. I have a goal of 25 lbs to sart and I've been on it pretty well for about two weeks now. Love the site. Looking for tips. Feel free to friend me, I need all the support I can get! :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome to MFP. it's a great place for support and motivation, like most have said. feel free to add

all the best

Jonny
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lindsay! Good luck in your journey :) Feel free to add me if you like your friends to be chatty and encouraging!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You are definitely in the right place, MFP is a fantastic tool!!
  • TattoodITGuy
    Options
    This site has been great for me. Slow and steady is my course. Fel free to add me as well.
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ah so many replies! thanks for the welcomes and friend requests.
    so far day one has been good.. even resisted birthday cakes that someone brought in to work.
    x
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay! Welcome to MFP. I have been here for a little over a month. I love it. I'm close to your age. Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other!

Joleen
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome - You can add me! I need to lose a little over 50lbs, I've found the people on here to be very helpful & supportive. I hope you like it! :bigsmile:
  • loublou33
    loublou33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here to and like you it would be good to have as much support as possible. Add me as a friend if you want. Good luck. x 8-)