I need some fit GFs for support and motivation!

Options
Hello!

I am hoping to find some like-minded ladies that are also working towards getting fit and healthy who want to be "friends" with me :)

I really would like to meet some dedicated fitness enthusiasts who enjoy working out, being active, and who eat healthy. It would be awesome to find some ladies who are like me to share stories and tips with!

A bit about me:
I am 23, and I am trying to get into the best shape of my life.
I completed my BBA and the 5 long years of school and work really made it difficult to stay in shape.
I am now done school (for now) and recently got married and looking for change.
I work 40 hours a week in a job that I sit on my *kitten* and so this doesn't help with my fitness goals! (but I like my job!!)

How I plan to get fit:
Joined a soccer team (1 game and 1 practice a week = 3 hours of cardio)
Signed up with a great gym (1-2x a week to do strength training and 1x a week to spin class)
I have a personal trainer to keep things new and my muscles guessing. I am going to him once every 2-3 weeks for 5 sessions, and then hope to continue on a monthly bases.

August 30, 2012 marked the day that I decided to change my habits and lifestyle!

Please! Join me in getting fit!

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Yay I love other ladies who want to workout!

a little about me bobbiesfitness.com blog (or my profile here)
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's my goal now - bored of the scale, its all about fitness and feeling good.
    I love the gym - do 2-3 spin classes a week and run 5km 3 x a week as well.

Just starting to do something with weights - taken up kettlebell classes and having a few sessions with a trainer to work me into it! Hard work but loving every second!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request now! I've been losing weight/getting in shape for a while but I just started grad school and don't want to see those pounds come back!
  • fudgiemudge
    Options
    :happy: For me it's all about getting in the best shape of my life and staying that way. The weight lost is just a perk. Would love to have some like-minded friends to talk to along the way.

Right now I have joined a general fitness class that meets 3X each week at the local gym and I have started C25K. Love to move and the adrenaline rush from a good workout.
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    You sound very similar to me! Feel free to add me!