Looking for that 45-55 crowd.

Options

Replies

• jfogarty45
    Options
    You can add me also. I am 46 and will be 47 in Nov. Yikes. I feel like I have followed program but the scale is not showing it. Hoping now that kids are back at school to be more in control.
  • LakeRhode
    LakeRhode Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) Just started MFP and don't have any friends on here yet. Will be 50yrs old shortly.
  • GoddessAmy
    GoddessAmy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new and would love to join your group of friends- and I'm turning 50 this year!
  • edrosen
    Options
    Hi - I would love to be your support - my name is Ellen and i am in that same age group.:smile:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to guess there are quite a few of us around. Feel free to add me.
  • Gailey
    Gailey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 and have been on the site a year or so, but dip in and out depending on how motivated I am - so I could certainly do with some friends to help motivate and to encourage - please feel free to add me :)
  • Gailey
    Gailey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    lol ....I am so much in that age group that I had to go back and check what age it was after my last post as I'd forgotten .....
  • mermer45
    mermer45 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and in my fifth week of an alternative day fasting diet after seeing it on horizon. Feel free to add me to.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 53. I only joined a couple of weeks ago. I'd be happy to have someone to complain to on my 40 pound weight loss goal! Count me in, although I'm not sure exactly what I'm getting counted in for :smile:

A 53 year old Canuck fan from Victoria, sounds like me! Have sent a friend request.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    52 here always looking for more friends in my age group feel free to add!
  • bshawrunner
    Options
    Please add me too! I am just getting started and getting a little discouraged as the weight does not seem to want to come off! I will keep trying; however, I would love to have and offer support. Also, I am in the age group as I turned 51 today.
  • margiesworld
    margiesworld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 51 year old mom with a great husband and two teenagers. Just started, have lost 5 lbs but need to loose about 85 more.
  • margiesworld
    margiesworld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 51 year old mom of two teenagers, also just started.
  • lbe1982
    Options
    Turning 51 on Friday...
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm there--just celebrated #49.
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    49 here, feel free to add me
  • Kmills01
    Options
    hi I am new to the site, and i almost fall into this age catagory...44 now will be 45 in march...I would love any and all support, and cant wait to make new friends here...
  • jiva57
    jiva57 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Look in your friend requests =D
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    49 here, feel free to add me