I look TERRIBLE!

Options
If you look terrible immediately after your workout, 6 weeks from now you'll look amazing!
Just a little motivation to work hard at the gym :-)

1bt5u.jpg

Replies

• jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I always look terrible when I leave the gym... if you didn't look like a hot mess...you didn't work hard enough!!

Looks like you're doing a great job!! Keep that motivation!!

Good Luck!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Awe. I think you look cute!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the comment that if you leave the gym not looking like a hot mess, you didn't work hard enough! It's so true! :laugh:
  • dmdv22
    Options
    I wanted to say congrats to all the ladies above, It looks like th program has been great for all of you with all the weight loss. You all look great.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely a hot sweaty mess when I leave the gym and I love it!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not seeing it. That hair needs some more messing. =P
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i agree with the above...if you don't look like a hot mess...you're doing it wrong...and you look sweaty...but happy and glowy...that's awesome! you look just fine.
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you haven't looked truly terrible a day in your life. Keep up the hard work!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm always beet red/purple and sweaty and stinky after the gym!:glasses:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Awe. I think you look cute!

This. NOT terrible.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'd rather look terrible after a workout but look good anytime else. Just sayin. ;)
  • gldnlark
    Options
    Anybody with great cheekbones like that CAN'T look too bad! OWN 'em! Do you know what women pay for cheekbones like that???
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In that case, I LOVE LOOKING TERRIBLE!!! .... at least, for now. :)
  • TiffADee
    TiffADee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I always say if you still look cute after your workout, you didn't work hard enough. If you cant wring out your shirt, you didn't work hard enough. If you're wearing makeup, you don't PLAN on working hard enough. =P

My shower has NEVER complained about how I look after a workout LoL.
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    I don't think you look terrible at all. You're cute as a button. :)

One of the great things about getting older, is that I don't give a crap if I look terrible at any point. :D I used to not exercise in public because I was ashamed of how I look. Now? Don't care...Working out for 'me' and me alone. :)
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I always say if you still look cute after your workout, you didn't work hard enough. If you cant wring out your shirt, you didn't work hard enough. If you're wearing makeup, you don't PLAN on working hard enough. =P

My shower has NEVER complained about how I look after a workout LoL.

Haha I love it!!!
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sweaty women are hot women.

Double entendre intended :bigsmile:
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you look fine babe. i dont agree with whoever said that if you dont look like a mess when you leave the gym, you didnt work hard enough. my gym has showers and i use them. i keep everything i need (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, cologne, hair gel) in my locker. so i come out looking ready for whatever i have going on after, whether its work, a date, hanging with friends or just going home.
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm always beet red/purple and sweaty and stinky after the gym!:glasses:

This is me too!! Well maybe not the stinky bit, I do tend to overestimate the amount of deodorant needed....
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I like people's post workout look most of the time. If I could capture that look and be less stinky, I might go for it all of the time. It's when I like my look best.