---> FOR THE GUYS <--- Top 5 Women You Would KILL To Be With

Options

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Gina Carano. I'd imagine the romp would be fun.. ;)
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Not into celebrities. They bring too much drama and up-turned noses to the table.

Now, ask my about my top 5 MFP ladies I'd kill for (or maybe already have :devil: ) :flowerforyou:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    aishwarya-rai-dons-an-old-woman-9580.jpg

If more people knew who she was, she'd be on more of these lists. She is so incredibly stunning!
    Aishwarya Rai
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I know this is "for the guys", but I totally want to play.

1. Olivia Wilde

Game over, I'm going home now.

yep, i would also turn for Olivia!! I've had a girl crush on her since House. No, actually before that on the OC!!

And also Kate Beckinsale because when she wears those PJ shorts in "Click" her legs are utter perfection.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I always told my ex that if he wanted a 3-some, it'd have to be with Julia Roberts, her smile is awesome!
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    To the men on MFP,

Which 5 celebrity women would you KILL to be with and what about them takes your breath away?

None. They are fake. Products of smoke and mirrors often and if they have true beauty its usually only skin deep. Give me a real woman. Give me a woman who works her butt off to take care of her family, who loves only her man and thats all I need. All that fake glamour crap is for suckers.
  • jdploki70
    Options
    The first five to say yes when I ask?
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mila Kunis
    Katy Perry
    Jessica Alba
    Eva Amurri
    Emma Stone
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No Order. also these do tend to change over the course of weeks and so on lol
    1. Zooey Deschanel (new girl and yes man)-i love her eyes
    2. Emma Stone (Superbad, Zombieland, Spiderman)-personality and eyes
    3. Kat Dennings (Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist, Thor, and Two Broke Girls) -she just has the normal girl look that i love
    4. Carey Mulligan (Drive and The Great Gatsby)-she is just very pretty to me, no real reason why
    5. Alex Morgan (USWNT Soccer) athletic and amazingly attractive? yes please!

Honorable mentions- Rosie Jones, Liz Caplan, and Sara Underwood
  • jdploki70
    Options
    Okay, semi real answer.

Christina Hendriks
    Selma Hayek
    Christina Applegate (I've had a thing for her since I was a teen, so there you go)
    Kate Beckinsale
    Mila Kunis
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Seriously? No one for Jennifer Aniston???
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I know i'm not a man but...

Charlize Theron

Ever since i saw Devil's Advocate and she's been super hot in everything since and had a horrible family trauma when young and concurred it, is smart and just the most beautiful woman!

Totally this^^^^ and same first saw her in Devil's Advocate, shes been my favorite actress since.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I like Monica Bellucci, I like Mila Kunis too, I reckon she'd be a good laugh to go for a drink with, she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. I also like Scarlett Johansson and Eva Mendes...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    mila kunis
    zooey deschanel
    anna faris (before surgery)
    cytheria (i loves me a squirter)
    belladonna (boy does she know what to do)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    mila kunis
    zooey deschanel
    anna faris (before surgery)
    cytheria (i loves me a squirter)
    belladonna (boy does she know what to do)
    Belladonna <3 She's one of my favorites.
  • xcgirl078
    xcgirl078 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i know i'm not a guy, but minka kelly! she could probably turn me gay :P
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude but I would totally go for:

Liv Tyler (those lips!)
    Scarlett Jo!
    Emma Stone
    Rachel McAdams
    and....
    80's Kim Catrall
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I know I am gonna get railed for this, and it is extremely cheesy, but....my girlfriend. Long legs beautiful eyes, sarcastic dry wit, and she's all mine. I am the luckiest man in the world. I know it doesn't fit the topic, but looking at all the other answers, I just didn't see anyone's name that got me excited enough to kill for.

Sweetest reply in this forum topic!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude but I would totally go for:

Liv Tyler (those lips!)
    Scarlett Jo!
    Emma Stone
    Rachel McAdams
    and....
    80's Kim Catrall

Oh hey, if we can pick old people back in the day I'd go for 40s Ava Gardner, 50s Sophia Loren and 60s Raquel Welch!!!!
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am going to say.... no one, If I had to kill just to be with someone, then chances are ether A) they aren't going to be faithful, cause they will be a slave and not a friend/partner... B) it isn't worth it, cause if I would kill to be with her... who would kill me to be with her?... C) I would rather use my skills to shoot full popcans :laugh: ....

Maybe the reason why I am still single, I wouldn't kill anyone to be with anyone... but should someone physically hurt anyone I care for... I will kill them. ssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy