Any college students?

Options

Replies

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a first year studying business administration. Feel free to add me :).
  • nkcatanzano
    Options
    I'm full-time student! yayyyy It does seem to be a little easier to have people around your age and schedules.
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    Starting my third year, planning to test the limits of healthy eating in my dining hall this year...feel free to add me. (:
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi, I am in (sadly) my fourth year at a community college. but it still counts right? :P I also work full time so finding the time and energy to work out is tough. feel free to add me.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Me, for Business Administration! Plus I work full time so I am always looking for easy tricks to work in some exercises or nutrition!
  • Hoonooria
    Hoonooria Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    going into my 2. year :)
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Going into my third year, been on MFP consistently since April! Feel free to add me!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I"m starting my 4th semester tomorrow. I'm a mom of 3 teens. Started MFP in Feb while in school. Its not hard to stay on track while in school if you prepare and plan ahead.
  • ellenjean19
    Options
    I'm starting my vet tech degree at argosy in the twin cities in the spring. Gunna be tough with school and a full time job. Oh man... Stressful just to think about it! But feel free to add me!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just started my third semester!I log regularly.Feel free to add me.
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    going into my second year :) anyone can feel free to add me
  • OhJordan
    Options
    I'm a sophomore at CCC. This year there is a 24 hour gym in my apartment but even with that and a pool i know this will be difficult. I want to lose 35 lbs in 9 months or around 30 weeks. I just joined MFP today and as soon as I move into my new place I will get the ball rolling. Add me if you're also in college and have goals as big as mine. :)
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    21 year old senior in college. I'm losing 15 lbs and keeping it off. I'm motivated and I love to motivate others and stay positive. Let's go!!
  • Xandriarose
    Xandriarose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm really feeling the "freshmen 15" going into my 4th year this semester. Anyone looking for more college friends or people to help motivate, so am I :) feel free to request!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I'm a college student but this is my last semester.. We can still help each other though! :)
  • Cmgonzales03
    Cmgonzales03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im a junior in college & majoring in nursing plus have a 5 month old son. So i know finding time to workout is hard!. anyone feel free to add me:)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Year 5, here. One degree down and workin on my second.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Veterinary medical student here. Going to get my DVM in three more years! XD
  • anticheer101
    Options
    Second Year, Feel free to add! This goes to everyone. I have already lost my freshman first year and am back to almost my before school weight!
  • bandsofblue
    bandsofblue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 4th year of college, 500 miles from home. Lost 20 pounds my first year by eating at the dining hall and cutting out soda, so anything is doable! :)

Feel free to add me!