Before and During-31 pounds lost

Options
This is my first message board post but I have gained so much from others that I thought it was time. As of today I am down 31 pounds from my starting weight. I can't believe how good I feel. I am exercising and eating decently healthy! Lots of fresh veggies and less meat. It's been difficult at times but my work is paying off. This during photo was a NSV for me on Saturday as I hadn't seen the scale budge in a couple of weeks but I was surprised that I was able to fit into a dress that is two sizes smaller than the last dress I bought, and considerably more fitted. This morning the scale finally moved allowing me to reach my mini goal of 30 lbs. My next small goal is 20% of my starting weight or about 44 pounds. So, my first photo post.

Before and During- 31 pounds lost

48320012.jpg

Replies

• LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!!
  • tommygirl2
    tommygirl2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • Catie_v2
    Options
    Congrats - you look healthier and happier!! Thank you for sharing your journey - itr realllly helps me along in mine! Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the total number I want to shed and need a reminder that the increments lost from start to finish are significant! You will reach your next goal in no time :happy:
  • pamelajoyce84
    pamelajoyce84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Others member here have been such an inspiration to me to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!