Hi from Sydney, Australia

Options
Hi,

I'm a 38 year old mum of two kids (6 and 8 years). I live in Sydney, Australia and have finally got my act together and joined up here to lose about 17kg or so. Easier said than done so I need some motivational buddies! Anyone up for it?

Cheers,
Hannah

Replies

• anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :D
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I'm in townsville (for now!) then back home to canberra
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    This site is awesome, it finally helped to get me in shape and drop some pounds.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi Hannah!

I will gladly add you! I was out in Sydney about 4 or 5 months ago for a vacation, and I absolutely loved it there. We stayed on Bondi, and my profile picture is actually me out in Blue Mountains. Best of luck to you in your weight loss!

Cheers,
    J
  • decdav
    decdav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I must say, your accent is delightful! (I’ve always loved the Aussie accent from Olivia Newton-John to Hugh Jackman!) Feel free to add me as a friend.

Dave
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 39 and from Melbourne. Mum of two girls 13 and 17. Add me if you like :)
  • baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also from Sydney Australia! Good to have you here. You'll make some pretty motivating and encouraging friends on this site :)
  • lisa483
    lisa483 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm also living in Sydney, originally from the UK. Feel free to add me :0)))
  • Chooklow
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I won't be short on support on this journey!
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dubbo NSW if you want to add me :happy:
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm from Lake Macquaire if you want to add me :smile:
  • esthernd
    Options
    I am 46 year old mother of 3 from South Africa, a great site indeed. Welcome
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Hello, Welcome. It is always great to have new friends. I am a 42 year old mother of 4.
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi There :)
    Australians! Yay! all the pound talk on this website sometimes confuses me!
    Would love to have some motivational buddies on this too so feel free to add me
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I'm from Newcastle, feel free to add me too!
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. :)
  • ma2ks
    ma2ks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Hannah,

I am also a Sydneysider. Just started yesterday and am focused on reaching my goal of a 10kg loss. Feeling very motivated right now, however I will need support when things get a bit difficult! I am hoping to enjoy the journey and wish you the best of luck...

Mary Anne
  • AliciaAnne1984
    Options
    Hi

I'm late to this one but I'm from Sydney too. It's great to see so many Aussies on here!

I started yesterday and my goal is 10kg (in time for Christmas). Feel free to add me :)

Cheers,

Alicia