Cappucino?

Options
Well, I don't know if anyone has heard of Kum&Go gas station, but they have the greatest cappucinos where I live. I used to drink a couple a day - but then I got on this kick where I decided to quit all of my addictions. I'm happy to say that I can now enjoy the occasional cappucino without going crazy with it. So I want to get one before work today, but I can not find nutritional info for them anywhere! I believe I have asked the clerks before, and no one has any idea! I would hate to ruin all of my progress by unknowingly drinking a cap with 4000+ grams of fat and a billion calories.
My weight isn't really fluctuating, but I can definitely tell that I am occupying LESS SPACE than I was just a little while ago! :bigsmile: I would hate to jeopardize that. They have a new flavor though... Yellow Cupcake.
Anybody know where I can find out the stats on this?

Replies

• BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    Well, I don't know if anyone has heard of Kum&Go gas station, but they have the greatest cappucinos where I live. I used to drink a couple a day - but then I got on this kick where I decided to quit all of my addictions. I'm happy to say that I can now enjoy the occasional cappucino without going crazy with it. So I want to get one before work today, but I can not find nutritional info for them anywhere! I believe I have asked the clerks before, and no one has any idea! I would hate to ruin all of my progress by unknowingly drinking a cap with 4000+ grams of fat and a billion calories.
    My weight isn't really fluctuating, but I can definitely tell that I am occupying LESS SPACE than I was just a little while ago! :bigsmile: I would hate to jeopardize that. They have a new flavor though... Yellow Cupcake.
    Anybody know where I can find out the stats on this?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll take one of those....yellow cupcake flavored coffee?!!! what amazing person thinks these up...yum!!!!!

I think its probably lots of sugar...so you know what if they are just a treat....it won't be sooo bad....but I'd def. need to know if I was doing it daily.....is it one of those that comes out ready made....I think those are sort of high...thinking 200-300 cals....but I could be wrong!

hugs and sorry not much help!
    Ali
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Not me, I am a coffee diehard. Not too diehard to have cream, but no sugar and no flavoring except for an occasional orange peel.